Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stjenn2005

Rules or Laws

Hi everyone,

Still new here, I know this may seem like a naive or silly question. Are there rules or laws about having and using these abilities? <_<

S. T. Jenn

Why can't we all just get the winning lotto numbers? Not even for just us? :P

Right and Wrong. Rules and laws are made because of those that violate that principal. Since our abilities don't legally exist there are no laws but there are always consequences to doing the wrong thing.

Guest WittySpirit

there's no rule book (unless i was out shopping the day they handed them out)... like everything we do... it's really about morals....

if you were a bank manager... would you steal the money just because you had the keys to the vault??

would you steal a car simply because someone had left their keys in the ignition??

would you walk into a stranger's home, make some lunch and watch t.v., because the front door was open???

the examples above have nothing to do with man's laws... it's to do with morals

some people would... but most wouldn't....

Hi everyone,

Still new here, I know this may seem like a naive or silly question. Are there rules or laws about having and using these abilities? <_>

S. T. Jenn

Hello ST,

many years ago in Oz when I was a young woman going to psychics myself it was illegal here to 'take money under false pretences'...psychics couldn't advertise so there was an 'underground' where we swapped numbers and code greetings so that the psychics we called for appointments knew that we were not from the police! When we left having had our reading we slipped our money ($2 in those days... roflmao) under the saucer! :rolleyes:

Thank god, we are now in more enlightened times... l0l :lol:

And I agree with Witty and Merlin as far as 'rules' go, it is about morals. In my professional life though I have established a set of standards that I follow when doing my readings.

As for the winning lotto numbers my theory (and there will be many more valid ideas :) ) my theory is that I must not believe enough that I can predict those pesky little digits...I have heard of many people who dream the numbers.

Victoria

Guest WittySpirit
ohhh not me... i can pick the winning numbers every time..... just wish they'd fix those silly lotto machines so they wouldn't throw out the wrong balls... pffffffft

ohhh not me... i can pick the winning numbers every time..... just wish they'd fix those silly lotto machines so they wouldn't throw out the wrong balls... pffffffft

roflmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

rule of morals aye also isnt there a permision thing? liek its rude to read someone wihtout permision, event ho thigns happen, doesnt mean ya have to tell them..

rule of morals aye also isnt there a permision thing? liek its rude to read someone wihtout permision, event ho thigns happen, doesnt mean ya have to tell them..

Yes you're right freurmynd, but couldn't that come under the heading of morals? It is rude for sure to read someone without them asking, or at least without the reader asking permission to reveal whatever information they might have received. <_<

peace,

Violet_cream

Hi everyone,

Still new here, I know this may seem like a naive or silly question. Are there rules or laws about having and using these abilities? <_<

S. T. Jenn

Hi Jenn and everybody, this is my first post here. I would like to add what my take has been on being a psychic so far (almost 5 years).

I believe you lose your special abilities if you use them for personal gain, or at least that there is a risk that you might lose it, and I can't afford to take that risk. That would explain why psychic lottery "winners" have gone silent, and are not to be heard of.

I simply don't dare to try. I hope that answered your question.

Love,

Henry Grey

Guest WittySpirit
Hi Jenn and everybody, this is my first post here. I would like to add what my take has been on being a psychic so far (almost 5 years).

I believe you lose your special abilities if you use them for personal gain, or at least that there is a risk that you might lose it, and I can't afford to take that risk. That would explain why psychic lottery "winners" have gone silent, and are not to be heard of.

Love,

Henry Grey

welcome to the forum henry... i hope you enjoy it here as much as i do... :D

Love,

Henry Grey

Nice to meet you Henry,

welcome to the Universal Psychic Guild Forum :)

I think I will definately stick to my morals and values....hopefully I have learned the right ones :D

and I bet I can manage to come up with yesterdays numbers and win every time! :P

Hello Henry!

I think I will definately stick to my morals and values....hopefully I have learned the right ones :D

and I bet I can manage to come up with yesterdays numbers and win every time! :P

Hello Henry!

Just have to say I am with everyone else. Morals... We all need them. I wish more of us had them, but most people only use what was taught to them.

If it feels right to you, it is right. If it doesn't, it most likely isn't. Thats my morals rule.

Hello as well Henry, welcome to the boards. Hope you find the things you need from this forum.

Peace, Peggy

Love,

Henry Grey

Hello Henry, welcome!

I think Henry brings up a good point, and it just occured to me why I think that would happen, so I think I will share B)

In a manner of speaking, your morals are who you want to be. So if you do something against your morals, then you're not being yourself. If your special abilites come from knowledge of your inner self, and/or higher self, than if your not being yourself, you'd lose your special abilities. Make sense?

That's my thoughts anyway.

Thank you for the idea Henry :)

Hi everyone,

S. T. Jenn

Hi S.T. (if I may address you that way).I think the rules and laws thing has been pretty well covered. My own opinion is that we should try to use whatever abilities we have in a positive way, and basically follow the concept of only 'doing' to others what we wouldn't mind having done to ourselves.

I don't think there is any set of guidelines about having abilities, because it is my opinion that we all have some and it is only a question of what they are and how we develop them -- if we do at all. Many people try to deny their abilities and often wind up feeling quite unhappy with some facets of life as a result.

About lotto numbers....I have never had any more success than the average person with picking numbers for lotto. That is, I have the occasional very minor win. I think that if we are motivated by what are frankly selfish motives then we will not achieve the ideal result -- which is contentment in life. If I won the lottery, would I be happier? I don't know; maybe yes or maybe no: I only know that I already have so much more in the way of material possessions than so many other people around the world, and I am very thankful for that. On the other hand, I have chosen numbers for other people. I don't know if this helped them to win but I don't mind doing it if they ask. I just wish them well.

I have never known a genuine and correctly-motivated psychic who was focused on money. Yes, money is useful (and of course I wouldn't mind a little extra, like anyone), but when we get beyond 'mere' money to considering more important things, like friendship, trust and good health, it just doesn't seem to be so important. :)

Lenky