Universal Psychic Guild Forum
beagle

The person above you

How about this game? You have to say what you sense/see or use one tarot card/rune for the person above you?

Queen of Swords for Pinony.

Are you getting ready for a forceful action or getting ready to read someone the riot act?

Decisiveness.

Queen of Swords for Pinony.

Are you getting ready for a forceful action or getting ready to read someone the riot act?

Decisiveness.

something like that

^_^

I got King of Cups for you.

You are emotionally balanced and in control.

(sorry for the edit, I read a different card than the one I chose.

something like that

^_^

I got King of Cups for you.

You are emotionally balanced and in control.

(sorry for the edit, I read a different card than the one I chose.

haha! Both are actually true!

haha! Both are actually true!

both cards? oh, that's nice, I felt silly for a second there and wondered how it was possible for me to mistake a King of Cups for a King of Swords.

both cards? oh, that's nice, I felt silly for a second there and wondered how it was possible for me to mistake a King of Cups for a King of Swords.

Two cards in one pull and accurate meanings. You're a talented reader!!!

I always get this professorial feeling about PG. Like he loves teaching. Not necessarily in a formal setting.

Sort of true.

Done a lot of things and get to share it a bit along the way.

I advise executives, lawyers, accountants, governments on how to "fix" things.

But, really, I am just a cheerleader for those trying their best....

Let me pull a card for you, Moopurple.

Wow!

Queen of Pentacles! You and Pinony are the Queens tonight!

I think that the Queen of Pentacles is part of your persona all of the time but I think that she shows up for you because something fortunate is about to occur. You may hear next week.

Often, she shows an impending windfall but could be good news relating to something you have been working on or waiting for.

Sort of true.

...oh, and I do advise a lot of PhD's. Sort of the professor to the professor! :lol:

I got a Page of Wands for Moopurple.

Freesprited. Change, new beginning? Express yourself, creativity.

Sort of true.

That's why I thought you might be involved in something like business/law. and it's funny how I thought of King of swords and the meaning "you have something important to say, you just need to speak up".

That's interesting.

I got a Page of Wands for Moopurple.

Freesprited. Change, new beginning? Express yourself, creativity.

That's why I thought you might be involved in something like business/law. and it's funny how I thought of King of swords and the meaning "you have something important to say, you just need to speak up".

That's interesting.

Yes. When you wrote that before the edit I was thinking of a previous conversation where I share with someone that I could feel something new was brewing and that I may have to jump in feet first. Some other folks on the forum confirmed this independently.

I think you are spot on with both messages and that I needed to hear it.

Thank you!!!

Yes. When you wrote that before the edit I was thinking of a previous conversation where I share with someone that I could feel something new was brewing and that I may have to jump in feet first. Some other folks on the forum confirmed this independently.

I think you are spot on with both messages and that I needed to hear it.

Thank you!!!

You welcome. I don't feel silly anymore. It seems like things happen for a reason and probably the meaning before the edit it seems like it was more meaningful for you, so good that happened :) Things work out in really surprising ways.

...oh, and I do advise a lot of PhD's. Sort of the professor to the professor! :lol:

I had the feeling! :P

Queen of Pentacles. Well, if something good does happen next week, that'd be fantastic.

Pinony, I am not sure about change really (though I am often changing things up), but free-spirited applies maybe (not sure), as does creativity as I am an artist and love crafting. :P

Hmm...For you, Pinony, it's hard for me to think of because your screen name looks like pony and peony to me. Though I get the image of a purple flower that is small (peonies are pink and lush as far as I remember).

I had the feeling! :P

Queen of Pentacles. Well, if something good does happen next week, that'd be fantastic.

Pinony, I am not sure about change really (though I am often changing things up), but free-spirited applies maybe (not sure), as does creativity as I am an artist and love crafting. :P

Hmm...For you, Pinony, it's hard for me to think of because your screen name looks like pony and peony to me. Though I get the image of a purple flower that is small (peonies are pink and lush as far as I remember).

My username doesn't make any sense, it's not related to anything specific. It's just a way one child said the name "Antonio" (she said Pinony instead), it's from a movie that I like.

I tried checking the meaning of purple flowers, but there's many different meanings. My grandmother used to have a lot of flowers. Purple is the color I like.

I tried not to post in this topic just to give someone else the chance to participate in this game.

I'm not certain I understand how this game is played but I feel a little depressed and way too serious to do any 'real' readings and anything like a game sounds very fun.

I don't feel like touching my cards right now. So I will just see what comes.

So now I say something about Pinony right? Ok, I hope I'm not repeating stuff...I don't like to look at what other people say ahead of me. Blank slate. :)

Pinony, I see an adding machine. It's red if that matters. It makes a clickety clack sound and it sounds a little old fashioned. It has normal numbers from this century on it but for some reason it reminds me of an abacus. An old adding machine. Do you have a strong interest in ancient cultures? I almost want to say ancient Greece but then that feels like a kissing cousin...meaning not precisely it. Perhaps Sumerians, Chaldeans, middle eastern cultures? Persia?

Then I see a road and the first thing I think of is The Silk Road of the ancients. It spread trade & knowledge throughout all the lands it passed through. I see a sandal, like the sort that one would wear with a gladiators uniform, or with a toga. And then a tiny blue forget me not next to the foot in the sandal, and a hand, either a mans or a larger sized womans hand, reaches down to pick it up.

Any past life resonance with numerical signifigance, trade routes and such? :)

Chamuel,

what a lovely card, as is your way of describing it. This is a very mundane comment BUT I think you may find it amusing in a way. Some time ago, I found a web site while looking up correspondences, that had ways to use (I like to say playful magic...though it can of course be powerful) every day items magically. Some would call it psychology but...shrug. :) Well, one post was asking what people could use their toothbrushes for and one suggestion was to use it to clear away the energy of things we ought not to have spoken while brushing. I really liked this and while I do not do it every day, I do it when it crosses my mind. I have found, since starting that, it has an interesting effect magically for me, in that I feel I say less that I would regret now. I did not include that in the original intention, it was simply a nice byproduct. So, a half hour ago I was in the grocery store picking out a toothbrush. I normally do not choose orange very often for anything but tonight I decided to choose a fairly bright orange brush as it felt strong and at the time I thought Will power. (though I do realize that orange is traditionally a sacral chakra color.) So...I thought of my new toothbrush, and that bit of bathroom magic, when you described the orange colors in several places.

Trust IS an enormous issue with me as I have a very questioning mind. So I question my discernment a lot. I worry over where what we 'get' comes from. Except paradoxically..when I do not. lol.

You are very, very spot on about the dark night of the soul. I feel I have been through a few of them, and a low time indeed as of late.

Thank you for that beautiful reading Chamuel!

Ps...its funny that you just advised me to be more open about my magic...a young lady who is a new neighbor just knocked at my door a few moments ago. We talked for several minutes and I went out on a limb and made a suggestion about energy here (I live in a very unusual building) and she was completely ok with it and said she'd had fears about moving here (as had I) and we had a delightful conversation.

I know I am supposed to read for you now but I've had a very draining day and have to do a few things before bedtime. Hopefully I will be able to look at you here soon!

Celeste

I drew an angel card for the person above and I got Insight.

The Card depicts an angel with fairish hair and tanned skin, standing under a crescent moon with magic in her hands with a beautiful orange insight (meant to type sunset there not insight but will leave it) around her and her wings are too tinged with orange. She wears a midnight blue cloack with a purple hue. this angel is indeed psychic, and with these cards they often depict the person who I draw them for. I feel she has been through the "dark night of the soul" and is emerging more psychic and more magical than ever. Her robe also has silver flecks which show her ability to turn her thoughts into reality and to attract what she needs, This is what you are currently learning on your path - that your thoughts are indeed powerful. I feel you should use your own personal magic more openly and therefore being more true to yourself, bringing forth your intuition to the full. Remember to trust your intuition, use your spiritual abilities to see into the light, which she NOW holds in her hands.angel.gif

ok Chamuel,

Many times the tool I have the urge to use for someone, tells me something about them. And with you, I wanted to use all of them, but more particularly the atypical ones. For instance, despite the intent of this exercise as a 'short' insight, I wanted to read my stones (lithomancy), I wanted to 'read' an amazing quartz crystal with an unusual & dark inclusion, and lastly, I wanted to pull a card from a tiny italian oracle deck of Saints that I seldom use. I also had an urge to chat with you about the fact that I write phrases on paper & tape them to my glass water pitcher to charge the water.

What that all tells me is that you are a very eclectic individual...having wide spread talents. Interestingly, I feel that you actually have the energy and complexity to carry this off well. A lot of people have the curiousity and the talents but get too spread out, too thin. I don't think this is you at all. I'm wondering if you might be clair-audient as well because I heard an extremely clear message while pouring a glass of water & considering the smokey quartz...it was 'Chamuel could use some healing'. I was tempted to laugh and say well, of course, can't most anyone use Some sort of healing? Lol. But I felt it was more (I get things in weird ways) to tell me to consider clair audience. I'd also have said that you either talk with, or feel you identify with either angels or devic type energies, rather more often than human spirits...even if your screen name was not Chamuel...because the voice sounded neither Male nor Female but androgynous and somewhat emotionless though in no way at all creepy. If that makes sense? Not saying such beings are emotionless but its a symbol for me that emotions do not cloud their judgement. I get a bit of a hint of something about totemic knowledge as well. You feel to me like a very interesting person to have coffee/tea with!

I feel you'd really like the Mediterranean by the way. I hope that you get to travel a lot in your lifetime. It feels very very good for you! I feel that if that is not something you are able to take part in that you will do a lot of mental travelling if need be. Or spiritual might be a better word? No, not totally, I see a book about travels. Or someone's experiences of them rather. Sorry, I feel fuzzy all of a sudden....I wonder why education & books would make things look/feel cloudy all of a sudden? Not sure. Well, I won't linger in this library aisle then. lol. Probably a 'me' thing.

I got about two paragraphs more and then remembered that the other readers were far more succinct so perhaps those topics will come up some other time. Thank you for being Present.

Okay, I'm not really joining this thread except to say that it's been awesome to read! :) Y'all amaze me with your insights and trusting your instincts. That's so brave, and I admire that. (My mother is the same way, only she tries to ignore her abilities. She's really great with the tarot cards, too. From the very beginning, she was a natural at it).

And that's all. I now direct you back to your regularly scheduled forum browsing.

Oh thank you Chamuel, I actually tried to cut and paste them and send them to you but either the board does not allow it (the highlighted area kept dissapearing) or else I was doing it wrong. I was going to PM it to you as I did not want to take up too much space on the forum.

(I have issues, I think sometimes my long windedness is a manifestation of feeling I should not take up so much room in the world, despite not being a physically big person...others I simply think I'm reading too much into it...that I have a LOT to say and thats that by golly)

Ok, let me see, not sure how this will flow now as opposed to yesterday.

I'm not looking back at yesterdays post and I often data dump things after a reading.

I sure wish I had not deleted that now. Rats, rats, rats, it was quite complex and had to do with things that I used to dabble in that I don't anymore, and that I typically do not address in readings as few people either do or should mess with them...uhhh...in my opinion. There being, of course, Exceptions.

Here I go, I have to let go of thinking I can pull exactly what came yesterday and that is that. (judgment is positiive, judmental is not...lol)

I recall information coming out that predominately descriptive. I had wanted to ask if you work with Schema...then I phrased it schematics. I actually googled out of curiousity the word schema and found that it does have bearing. For you I felt both words have application. And I felt the schematics as etheric work. Similiar to building, construction and in particular in finding new routes, new networks...building etheric bridework to either make short cuts to improve functionality in matter or in order to bypass areas of devestation, disease, instability or ...hm....what is the word when germs cultivate and grow where they don't belong...unwell colonization? I had a sense of this being a useful skill in assisting with healing work, both on an individual scale and on a planetary scale. In my mind, I saw something like what I 'pulled' from (perhaps in ways that were frankly not....wise, but were a learning lesson) when my father had lung cancer. It's like you see lines of color and energy in a template in the ether for lack of a better word and then you push, pull, reach and weave with your energy body. And this has causation and effect. Does that weird mumbo jumbo ness make sense?

The thing that seemed most important, over and over, that kept popping into my head, even while waiting on my burger at bk...

was the message...'Do not let your sense of personal responsibility to the Overall, keep your from doing the small things you need. To do keep your base strong and well.' There was a sense of some residual? Underneath? guilt when taking care of certain needs. And a sense of being just fine with other needs but a lower prioritization being given to them at times than should be for maintaining optimum wellness. This was not a feeling that you are sick or anything, that did not come through, or even that you are a particularly unwell healer (I'm assuming from what I saw that you are a healer, if not...ya oughta try it out) just that there are....what the heck was it? That there are, NOT blindspots so much as an etheric feeling on your part that you can put some things off more than you truly can. An over...over assumption? An over estimation? of strenght though that does not feel quite right. A feeling that certain teritory is guarded more by Other (your Others, not creepy or not supposed to be helping you others) and that this is not observed by you. And that it is not that whomever that is minds doing this (oddly I sense a feeling of gratitude and reverence from this Other) there is simply concern that if there is ever a breach (doesnt that sound weird?) or a lack of resources this could cause Potentials. Umm..no earthly clue what "Potentials" means but I literally see the word in my head.

I think that was a very odd sounding reading, I sure hope there is somethng or other you can use there. Sigh, I would have been more capable of explaining that in the past but I am where I am...and it will get better. And it was a bit less detailed, more cohesive and went to a few less weird spots yesterday but...that was yesterday. lol. I feel very nervous posting this. If it all just sounds like bunk I am blaming it on too much caffeine. Or not enough. lol.

Beware of Italics you were the person above me.

Ah, you're so sweet! I didn't expect anyone to read me. I wish I could 'read' you right back, but my 'psychic ears' are pretty hearing impaired. (If I ever have psychic moments they usually only come to me inside dreams).

I see green around you. Healing calming green. I see a tent and hear music. I see you gazing at the stars. I see a fun and relaxing time with people you love being with. angel.gif

This sounds awesome! We're in the process of moving, and at both our temporary home (a family friend's little house on 43 acres) and then our new home (that we're building on our 2 acres) we're finally going to be able to see the stars!

I've always lived in the city, so I've never really seen stars and have always been obsessed with wanting to. My mother even keeps telling me how shocked I'm going to be over seeing so many. Words cannot express how star crazy I've been for my entire life, so you mentioning the stars captured my attention pretty darn quick.

And about all the people... our family is pretty excited about us moving where we are. (Closer to Round Top and all our family in Austin). We're even planning a family reunion up there since there will be so much room for everyone. (Not at that tiny house, but the 43 acres while we're there. We've already been given permission to do it if we decide to). I wouldn't be surprised if a few people did decide to pitch up some tents. :P

And let me tell ya, Chamuel. Reading what you wrote was quite refreshing after the exhausting day I just had. I cannot wait to share it with my family! Thank You.