Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GingerRavenWolf

not a good day for my health

I slept like 2 hours last night and today my heart keeps palpitating and causing me pain. Prayers would be greatly appreciated right now. I'm actually afraid. Thanks guys.

I have PVC. It's a heart condition. Mostly it's my fault but still painful and scary.

Yeah. I just don't have health insurance and can't afford it so aspirin is all I got and it helps for the most part.

There are alternative treatments that are affordable, such as herbs. Magnesium Oxide (400 - 500 mg per day, liquid pills are absorbed better than solid pills if you can get them) - just a bottle from the vitamin section at Walgreens will do - has reportedly helped many people. Ginger or hawthorn berry tea, and meditation have also helped. There are simple free things you can do. Breathing exercises for PVC's - breathing full breaths in and out - seems to do the trick for many sufferers. Also, try lying down and taking half a deep breath, close your mouth and strain like you are doing a sit up for a few seconds. This can often reset the heart to a normal rhythm. Massaging your stomach deeply into the abdominals under the rib cage seems to lessen the intensity of PVC. Some people find coughing will stop the extra beats, but that doesn't always work. Have you cut down on over-eating (some PVC sufferers have an allergy to processed food containing sulfite - have you noticed that certain foods trigger your condition? - so natural unprocessed food can work in that case), caffeine (not just in drinks but also in food), milk products, sugar, adrenaline (from heavy lifting etc), and alcohol can all trigger PVC. Also high sodium foods like Chinese food or hot spicy sauces should be avoided. Keeping a log after an attack of PVC of the events, foods, and medications that you had undertaken that day might help you figure out if you have a specific trigger (some women report getting them worse just before or during a period). If you suffer from acid reflux (whixh has been suggested as a cause of PVC, try taking a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda with a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and a splash of lemon juice in a glass of water, after meals. This is actually good for overall health and I have been drinking it for 3 years without getting ill at all during that time.

And lastly healer Louise Hay says that heart problems all stem from emotional problems, lack of joy, belief in strain and stress, feeling a lack of safety or security. Her affirmation to repeat is "Joy, joy, joy. I lovingly allow joy to flow through my mind and body and experiences."

The main thing is you shouldn't feel alone. You can talk to someone here when you feel bad or there are even forums on the internet (google search)where PVS sufferers can chat and compare notes.

Wiw. Thanks so much. I've got some testing to do!