Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Victoria

Two more messages

Whoever it is that talks to me (!) has delivered two more cryptic comments for our perusal: (He must be the God of my kitchen as he always talks to me when I am washing up. :lol: )

1. The soul which we mistakenly think is the part of us that makes us an individual entity, one that dies and is born again and again in various life forms, is actually the part of us that is the least individual.

The soul is a common energy shared by everything in the Universe.

2. There is only one Universe, but there are an infinite number of variations of it -- ALL CO-EXISTING.

What do you think?

Whoever it is that talks to me (!) has delivered two more cryptic comments for our perusal: (He must be the God of my kitchen as he always talks to me when I am washing up. :lol: )

1. The soul which we mistakenly think is the part of us that makes us an individual entity, one that dies and is born again and again in various life forms, is actually the part of us that is the least individual.

2. There is only one Universe, but there are an infinite number of variations of it -- ALL CO-EXISTING.

What do you think?

1. In my opinion it speaks to me as there is a lot more to us than we think and it's okay if we have to let a piece of ourselves go because it can be reborn again. A lesson of acceptance maybe?

2. Well, everyone in the world makes the different variations of the world and we all co-exist with each other.

That's what I get from it. I love it though. Very intelligent.

1. In my opinion it speaks to me as there is a lot more to us than we think and it's okay if we have to let a piece of ourselves go because it can be reborn again. A lesson of acceptance maybe?

2. Well, everyone in the world makes the different variations of the world and we all co-exist with each other.

That's what I get from it. I love it though. Very intelligent.

Oh, that's nice Ginger... I like that.

Thank you for your response. :angel:

2. There is only one Universe, but there are an infinite number of variations of it -- ALL CO-EXISTING. What do you think?

I think it makes a world of sense.

I'm not sure what the so-called soul is. I believe in consciousness and in a life force. I believe we as an individual become alive when the egg and sperm join. I believe consciousness arises from our biological makeup. I believe who and what we are in personality and intelligence and thought is biological. Would consciousness equate to soul? Some say the soul is the part of us that is God or has a relationship with God. Since I am not a believer, perhaps I could go as far as to say that the soul is the part of us that we share with all existence. Oh wait... Didn't you just say that? :)

I like the idea that there is only one universe and infinite variations. That fits with my belief that the spiritual (for lack of a better word) realm is simply another form of existence.

What do you think?

Quite excellent kitchen talk! :lol:

The consciousness and in a life force... yes the consciousness cannot be denied.A body without consciousness is a dead body as soon as consciousness is removed from the body,the mouth will not speak the eye will not see nor the ears hear.

It is the fact that consciousness is absolutely necessary for the animation of the body. :)