Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skyscraper

Choose a date!

Can you have a go at selecting a date for me in the very near future? (Maybe with 2 to 3 weeks...)

Plus or minus a few days, once you've given me this date, I'll look out for it and tell you what happens in that time.

Basically, I am looking for a date when something - perhaps important to me - and maybe not to others could happen! A day for extraordinary events.

Pick away and in good fun and experimentation.

Thanks, I'll let both of you know what happens.

When i read this, I saw a lady step forward wearing a dress that I would place in the 1960s. White with a pattern. Not polka dots but sort of like dots or patterns all over the dress. Short dress just above the knees and no sleeves.

She reminded me of my grandmother so may be a grandmother figure or aunt or great aunt, great grandmother that has passed.

She said something that sounded like "Grady" and Mary. Or is it Grey Tea.

Also, picking up a very dark skinned gentleman with her. Makes me think he's of American Indian decent. She says "Brother" about him but I dont think its her brother maybe husband or in-law or something.

Does that have any meaning for you?

When i read this, I saw a lady step forward wearing a dress that I would place in the 1960s. White with a pattern. Not polka dots but sort of like dots or patterns all over the dress. Short dress just above the knees and no sleeves.

She reminded me of my grandmother so may be a grandmother figure or aunt or great aunt, great grandmother that has passed.

She said something that sounded like "Grady" and Mary. Or is it Grey Tea.

Also, picking up a very dark skinned gentleman with her. Makes me think he's of American Indian decent. She says "Brother" about him but I dont think its her brother maybe husband or in-law or something.

Does that have any meaning for you?

Hi there,

Not sure of these details right now, but if I feel they mean something later, I'll certainly let you know.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Not sure of these details right now, but if I feel they mean something later, I'll certainly let you know.

Thanks!

Hmmm...

Maybe I was picking up my family after all!!! :lol: