Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Psychics reading psychics

I don't think so.

People have always had a difficult time reading me as far as I can tell. Hence my skepticism. ;)

Though, I do think with some, I am having an easier time connecting as I get more skilled. And as a result, those who I allow to connect to me do a better job in readings done for me.

But I have also been asking for readings a lot less, so it's hard for me to tell if it's gotten better or worse.

In becoming a stronger psychic have you found that other people that you know to be psychic have a harder time reading you?

If so, why do you think that is?

Yes, actually I do. As I meet up with a psychic group on a fairly regular basis, it's as if we read the same things over and over and there's never anything new. I have to wonder though if it's because we are so familiar with each other, but then it doesn't really seem to be what is really going on.

I feel at times that I put up barriers that block my psychic friends. I sometimes feel like they might see something that I don't want them to see. I don't believe that is possible. I believe our secrets are guarded and that we give out only what we are comfortable with. There are some folks who are not psychic that I simply cannot read. Some people guard themselves and aren't aware that they are doing so.

Yes, actually I do. As I meet up with a psychic group on a fairly regular basis, it's as if we read the same things over and over and there's never anything new. I have to wonder though if it's because we are so familiar with each other, but then it doesn't really seem to be what is really going on.

I feel at times that I put up barriers that block my psychic friends. I sometimes feel like they might see something that I don't want them to see. I don't believe that is possible. I believe our secrets are guarded and that we give out only what we are comfortable with. There are some folks who are not psychic that I simply cannot read. Some people guard themselves and aren't aware that they are doing so.

Yes! Similar experience also. Glad to know I am not alone! :lol:

In becoming a stronger psychic have you found that other people that you know to be psychic have a harder time reading you?

I don't consciously block but I think I have a barrier erected!

I don't ask for readings either... B)

It can actually go either way. It is possible to have a much deeper connection with someone, but I also choose not to have people getting inside me whenever they want.