Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RoseBaby

Salutations

Hello Everyone,

My name is Robin and I am 34 or 35 I can't really remember at this moment but I am pretty sure I am 34 years young. :-)

Anyways, I was so excited to find this forum and I look forward to meeting everyone and discovering more about psychic abilities and myself while also (hopefully) making many new friends. I believe I am an Empath.

I didn't know what that was until I heard someone describe it on a radio show. It was the first time something made so much sense to me in explaining why I have such a hard time with emotions. I tend to take on other peoples emotions and energies and can feel it very deeply. Often times this can be quite painful for me and seems to take a huge toll on my overall emotional and physical health.

I also feel that I may have some psychic abilities but have never tried to explore them or use them. I have always just been very sensitive. I can't stand to see someone else in pain of any type physical or emotional cause it really hurts me horribly to see someone else suffer in anyway. Animals and humans alike. I am not quite sure how to explain it cause I know most people don't like to see the suffering of others but if I see it or even know about it I personally feel it to the point that I will become sick. I am just extremely sensitive. I can usually sense things like this even if I don't know the person is hurting.

I also get strange visions at times. The best way I can describe how this happens is that I actually leave my own body and will go to another time and place. I can not control when it will happen and it takes place in a matter of seconds. Even though I may be in the other time and place for what seems like much longer. This is the weirdest thing.

I also have dreams that I have a hard time understanding until weeks and sometimes even years later.

I don't know that I am really psychic but I sure would like to understand what is happening with me more and learn to have more control over these things. That is the main reason I decided to join this forum. I hope that I get to know a lot of new people who can understand where I am coming from cause most the people around me don't. Glad to be here and looking forward to the future here.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Robin and I am 34 or 35 I can't really remember at this moment but I am pretty sure I am 34 years young. :-)

Anyways, I was so excited to find this forum and I look forward to meeting everyone and discovering more about psychic abilities and myself while also (hopefully) making many new friends. I believe I am an Empath.

I didn't know what that was until I heard someone describe it on a radio show. It was the first time something made so much sense to me in explaining why I have such a hard time with emotions. I tend to take on other peoples emotions and energies and can feel it very deeply. Often times this can be quite painful for me and seems to take a huge toll on my overall emotional and physical health.

I also feel that I may have some psychic abilities but have never tried to explore them or use them. I have always just been very sensitive. I can't stand to see someone else in pain of any type physical or emotional cause it really hurts me horribly to see someone else suffer in anyway. Animals and humans alike. I am not quite sure how to explain it cause I know most people don't like to see the suffering of others but if I see it or even know about it I personally feel it to the point that I will become sick. I am just extremely sensitive. I can usually sense things like this even if I don't know the person is hurting.

I also get strange visions at times. The best way I can describe how this happens is that I actually leave my own body and will go to another time and place. I can not control when it will happen and it takes place in a matter of seconds. Even though I may be in the other time and place for what seems like much longer. This is the weirdest thing.

I also have dreams that I have a hard time understanding until weeks and sometimes even years later.

I don't know that I am really psychic but I sure would like to understand what is happening with me more and learn to have more control over these things. That is the main reason I decided to join this forum. I hope that I get to know a lot of new people who can understand where I am coming from cause most the people around me don't. Glad to be here and looking forward to the future here.

Yup... :blink: I know EXACTLY what you mean! A day in the life of someone who picks up others can be a funhouse ride!

Plenty of people here know where you're coming from and they'll be glad to share their ideas.

Welcome to the forum, Robin. :angel2:

Hi and welcome!!! :-)