Universal Psychic Guild Forum
MT2010

Healing Schizophrenia

So, I have a friend I met recently who is Schizophrenic. Thought when I look and read her, I see a deeper meaning behind it. I don't think it is entirely Schizophrenia. Does anyone have any advice or tips on how I could help her to become happier and not see and hear the things she does?

Thanks!!

Natalie.

I may sound a bit harsh here, but it's not up to you to make her happier. Schizophrenia is not like depression or anything that may come and go. It cannot be healed. She is responsible for her own coping with it. In my experience, it severely handicaps one's ability to cope with such a condition if others are trying to cope for the affected.

If her moods, thoughts, or hallucinations (if she gets them) are affecting you, you just need to figure out how to put up some mental barriers so you're not experiencing them. I know that it's very hard to do.

It may be that your friend is very sensitive or psychic. The usual protection of surrounding herself with a cocoon of white light might help to keep negative energies away. It can't hurt, anyway.

My littlest sister schizophrenic. In my opinion, the best thing you can do for her is learn as much as you can about her condition. My dad took a class on living with schizophrenia so that he could better understand my sister. He said it helped tremendously.

I don't have much interaction with my sister. She lives with my parents and I see very little of her. I avoid her mostly because some of the things she says and does scare me.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Thank you all for your replies. I have only met the girl once, and I know I cannot make her happier. I had battling visions when I was around her causing me to think its not Schizophrenia. She doesn't take medications because none help, honestly only Marijuana helps her. She never tries or thinks to hurt others, just herself. Her energy does not effect me; its interesting to me. I will try to have her start thinking of white energy surrounding her and see if that helps any.

I have something to offer you. I suggest neurofeedback sometimes its called biofeedback. This medical treatment is amazing. An over view of what it heals is schizophrenia, bipolar, ADD, ADHD, brain damage, those who have been in a coma, autism, learning disability, memory issues, PSTD. Its not medicine. It trains down brain wave activity GAMMA, BETA,ALPHA,THETA,DELTA...I know you say no way!! I have had brain trauma, had ADD, had bipolar I was on anti psychotic medicine and pretty close to lithium. My issue was so severe that it was like pick up sticks in my brain that active. They do a brain map to pin point where the brain has all it activity. I know this sounds way way far fetched. Back story. My x hubby and I were sitting on the couch years ago. He stared looking into it. And the rest is history. It is not covered by insurance (of course) But non the less it changed my life!!!! I was on so many meds that in time I just went off them. Main stream Doctors it seems don't want this...well because it cuts into there business or prescription drug companies. The money paid is worth it because the life you gain is well worth it. The ability to contribute and be more is worth all the money. You can take this as you like.

I wish you and you friend and life the best of luck

Michelle

I have something to offer you. I suggest neurofeedback sometimes its called biofeedback. This medical treatment is amazing. An over view of what it heals is schizophrenia, bipolar, ADD, ADHD, brain damage, those who have been in a coma, autism, learning disability, memory issues, PSTD. Its not medicine. It trains down brain wave activity GAMMA, BETA,ALPHA,THETA,DELTA...I know you say no way!! I have had brain trauma, had ADD, had bipolar I was on anti psychotic medicine and pretty close to lithium. My issue was so severe that it was like pick up sticks in my brain that active. They do a brain map to pin point where the brain has all it activity. I know this sounds way way far fetched. Back story. My x hubby and I were sitting on the couch years ago. He stared looking into it. And the rest is history. It is not covered by insurance (of course) But non the less it changed my life!!!! I was on so many meds that in time I just went off them. Main stream Doctors it seems don't want this...well because it cuts into there business or prescription drug companies. The money paid is worth it because the life you gain is well worth it. The ability to contribute and be more is worth all the money. You can take this as you like.

Michelle

Hello Michelle and GeRW,

As a person who has direct contact with schizophrenia, bipolar & OCD (as if any one of these is not enough) I can relate to the difficulties in the management both for the sufferer and the supporters of an exhausting and unsure safe plan for all concerned.

For the direct family members dealing with the illness sufferer........a quote from another friend of a Post Natal Depression partner was "You just have to love them forever".

A very touching and true statement....this is easier said than done however on many challenging occasions.

Some times just reminding them of standing by all them this time is not enough to reassure them of the possible abandonment through endless complications and enduring situations.

We learn more and more about the management as time goes on, and we have to remind ourselves that we are important too, and if there are times to step back for re-charge and de-charge, then allow yourself this.

I hope this is of some help.

Kindest Regards Neleh.

Schizophrenia is a connection with an evil spirit. What to do, you ask - read my blog.

Schizophrenia is a connection with an evil spirit. What to do, you ask - read my blog.

Where can I find your blog?

In Welcome...

It was edited so it won't show what you written, just letting ya know.

That's fascinating Michelle! Perhaps I will do some research on biofeedback, it sounds really interesting.

I was diagnosed with ADHD years ago. I tried the different drugs they have for it, all would 'max out', meaning I'd be immune to them within a few months. I found, interestingly, that when I started working on shielding more, not being so empathic, etc. my ADHD decreased significantly. After that, I prayed a bit on it an suddenly it was easy to simply adapt my behavior whereas before it had been utterly impossible. I wonder if biofeedback helps tune out or down some of the inappropriate energetic garbage of rampant gifts gone awary?

Michelle

I completely agree, I think many people who are diagnosed with various mental disorders have boundary issues, and have more of spiritual issue. That said, I also think that the spiritual issue, can then cause changes to the biochemistry of the body, and the other way round. I think for some people medication is the only option, if the are a harm to self or others. But I think well grounded exploration of things like shielding and deflection (white light bubbles, etc) can be really useful, so long as they do not start to focus too much on the psychic aspects, astral travel, telepathy, etc. as that can make the issue worse.

It may be that your friend is very sensitive or psychic. The usual protection of surrounding herself with a cocoon of white light might help to keep negative energies away. It can't hurt, anyway.

Natalie, I think it is nice that you are going to make those suggestions to her. And very good that you realize that she has to learn her own coping skills as MooPurple said. Also, just a suggestion, you may want to do a small clearing after seeing her. I find that if I read for someone who has that sort of problem (happens now & then) it causes me to feel a bit 'funky' so I will pause for a moment & do some type of ritualistic clearing. And pardon my suggestion if you are one of those blessed folk who are not much affected by others.

Thank you all for your replies. I have only met the girl once, and I know I cannot make her happier. I had battling visions when I was around her causing me to think its not Schizophrenia. She doesn't take medications because none help, honestly only Marijuana helps her. She never tries or thinks to hurt others, just herself. Her energy does not effect me; its interesting to me. I will try to have her start thinking of white energy surrounding her and see if that helps any.

It was edited so it won't show what you written, just letting ya know.

There is a reason why it was edited so it doesn't show. Likely held material that cannot be linked to the board.

Natalie, I think it is nice that you are going to make those suggestions to her. And very good that you realize that she has to learn her own coping skills as MooPurple said. Also, just a suggestion, you may want to do a small clearing after seeing her. I find that if I read for someone who has that sort of problem (happens now & then) it causes me to feel a bit 'funky' so I will pause for a moment & do some type of ritualistic clearing. And pardon my suggestion if you are one of those blessed folk who are not much affected by others.

Thank you i appreciate that. I know I can't force anyone to do anything so i try my best to help realize what can be done. I don't get affected by other, but it sounds like a good idea to do a clearing just to be safe. I'm open to ideas and that is a very useful one!

Thank you!

Really, my blog address and contacts were Deleeteed by Admin. Can advice to go "Ja-extrasens" forum. There you will find me (the same nick).

Really, my blog address and contacts were Deleeteed by Admin. Can advice to go "Ja-extrasens" forum. There you will find me (the same nick).

Do you have a URL to guide me to it? Lol. That is very odd that was deleted. Hmmmmmmmmm?

Do you have a URL to guide me to it? Lol. That is very odd that was deleted. Hmmmmmmmmm?

To repeat, if you had missed this before...any URL posted to the board linking to that blog will be deleted due to content that the link holds. Vit can tell you what search words may lead to it, but no direct links, sorry.

To repeat, if you had missed this before...any URL posted to the board linking to that blog will be deleted due to content that the link holds. Vit can tell you what search words may lead to it, but no direct links, sorry.

I never saw when you said it the first time so i apologize. I looked and cant find it so Im just gonna figure it out on my own.

Thanks anyway

To give URL forbidden. Just I've written these words in a searcher and found my blog.

Thank you moonpurple.

Vit- Ive typed it in numersou search engines, but cannot find anything, for it is in a language I dont understand. Ill figure something out. Thanks

Is it a problem nowadays? Use a translator. And you can email me. Profile - Send email.

I just want to add that Marijuana can actually make certain psychiatric conditions worse,not better.

I just want to add that Marijuana can actually make certain psychiatric conditions worse,not better.

It could also possibly land you in jail. I am an advocate of the healing benefits of marijuana, but at the moment that law is the law. There are no medical marijuana laws in my state.