Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Denv12

Single with health issues and trying to find a new relationship.

Hi.

I'm single,live on my own,recovering from obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd),still have chronic fatigue syndrome (cfs) and I'm unable to travel.I would like to start a new relationship with a woman who is the sister to my ex.Her and I are both single.I dont know what her star sign is,my ex,she is a Leo woman.I got over my ex a long time ago.My ex is too nervous to come near me and has tried to stay in contact.She had been going through some very stressful times prior to our breakup and after.Her sister has been here trying to help the ex and I to remain friends and to be in contact.

I dont know what else to add here.I'd like to know what I should do.

I've been doing my own oracle card readings for guidance using the pack of cards,"The answer is simple."Love those cards.The answers have been positive in regards what to do about both women.I should help my ex to get rid of her problem.I know how she can be cured of that so that she will be able to be near me as a friend.And,her sister,who I would like to be with.

Please help with guidance to this matter.Thank you.

Best wishes and blessings.

Chris.

Unfortunately, You cannot ask for a reading until you have 15 quality posts, but I am sure some members may have non-psychic advice for you.

I read this again. Is the sister trying to get you and your ex back together?

Is the sister interested in you?

Is the ex okay with the two of you dating?

It seems like since she has some issues that are unresolved with you, dating her sister would be messy to say the least.

If you haven't already, you need to talk with both of them about the situation before making any moves. YOu cannot run on assumptions when it comes to things like this, so just make sure all parties are clear about intentions and comfort with the situation.

Unfortunately, You cannot ask for a reading until you have 15 quality posts, but I am sure some members may have non-psychic advice for you.

I read this again. Is the sister trying to get you and your ex back together?

Is the sister interested in you?

Is the ex okay with the two of you dating?

It seems like since she has some issues that are unresolved with you, dating her sister would be messy to say the least.

If you haven't already, you need to talk with both of them about the situation before making any moves. YOu cannot run on assumptions when it comes to things like this, so just make sure all parties are clear about intentions and comfort with the situation.

Hi Thanks for your reply.

I will try to add some posts here.

As for the current situation I'll elaborate here:

Her sister comes to see me so that both my ex and I can talk.Not to get us back together.We've become strangers.The sister genuinely cares about both of us and wants to sort this out.We all want to sort this out.Its my ex's nervousness problem that causes her not to come near me.I've seen this sister tear up at times while she was talking to me.I know its affecting her let alone how my ex is feeling.As a musician and songwriter I thought I'd do something nice for the sister and wrote her a couple of songs.

The main issue is my ex and I have become strangers to each other.I've got some relationship memorabillia here that I want her to have.I want to get those to her.Thats a missing part of our past.We dont have those keepsakes from our relationship.I've got that covered.I just need to meet up with them so I can hand those to her sister.

As they dont ring me to let me know when they are going to go past its the luck of the draw being out the front at the same time.Thats a long shot.They drove past yesterday but they didnt see me.

I dont think the sister is interested in me.She got badly (emotionally) hurt in a previous relationship and doesnt want to get hurt again.

Chris,

Are you prepared to have patience to watch the relationship grow in a natural way and read the situation as best possible, only you have the closest view from where you are?

Kindest Regards Neleh. :)

Chris,

Are you prepared to have patience to watch the relationship grow in a natural way and read the situation as best possible, only you have the closest view from where you are?

Kindest Regards Neleh. :)

Hi Neleh.

I need her to get rid of her nervousness so she can come near me.I think after she does that then we can meet up and talk.Just have to wait and see.

Chris.

It's been a year since this was posted. I'm curious how this all panned out. I think it's best after a break up to stay away from dating your exes siblings or good friends. It just seems wrong to me, but I don't want to judge. I've never been in this exact situation. Though I did know a group of friends who seemed to swap lovers all the time. Friend #1 used to date friend #2 but now friend #3 was dating friend #2 and friend #1 was dating friend #4 and friend #4 used to date friend #3. You have to wonder exactly when feelings for the other friend developed, was it during or after the relationship? Whenever I've dated someone, I always viewed and treated their siblings as if they were my own siblings. I would think they're cute in a brotherly/sisterly way but never saw them in a sexual way.

When did op feelings for the sister develop? Was it before or during his relationship with his girlfriend? or after the break up?.. I think op was just looking for a familiar, someone that is nice to him. So he wanted to try a relationship with his ex's sister. Not a good idea. I think it's likely just lust, or even loneliness. If anyone finds themselves in this situation and you honestly feel in love and feel like you can't live with the other person, then I say go for it, but if it just might be a crush or lust then you should control yourself if you don't want things to get complicated and uncomfortable.