Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Denv12

Single and want to know about the near future.

I posted in this section prior to getting to the required posts to get a reading.I'm now up to 22 posts including this one.

I'm single.I have health issues.I'm in various interests forums,support forums,yahoo groups and fb groups.Still havent found a place/website,etc to meet women locally even if they have similar health issues too.Its not through not trying mind you just cant find women that would like a guy like me in my situation.

I would really like to ask if anyone would like to tell me what the next 12 months will be like for me in regards to my social life(or lack of it) will be?

Thanks for stopping by.

Regards Chris.

Hi Chris, I'm not psychic, but I'm curious about what type of health issues are you dealing with that affect your social life so much?

Have you heard about Nick Vujicic? If not, read about him. Not knowing about your health issues makes it difficult to give you any suggestions, but I always try to focus on how others overcome some difficulties and try to learn from them.

As you can see, Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs, and while growing up it was difficult and sad for him. He wanted to die, but instead, he decided to change his outlook on life, and face his fears. He is independent, he graduated from Griffith University in Australia (if I'm not mistaken) as an accountant, he has dedicated his life to encouraging others and serving God, and he is married to a really attractive woman and they already have a child.

The point is that Nick was able to overcome his "health issues". Maybe not having limbs isn't technically a health issue, but it can really limit someone not as strong as Nick. Also, having to deal with his congenital condition did cause mental health issues, such as having to deal with depression. You too, I believe, can overcome your health issues, and enjoy a better social life, but it will take mind power, and perseverance.

Hi Chris, I'm not psychic, but I'm curious about what type of health issues are you dealing with that affect your social life so much?

Have you heard about Nick Vujicic?

OMG! You read my my mind!

I thought of the exact same man. What an inspiration for Chris!

OMG! You read my my mind!

I thought of the exact same man. What an inspiration for Chris!

Lol, you know they say great minds think alike...

But yes, Nick Vujicic is a great inspiration for all of us.

Chris you could also check out this link, it mentions Nick Vujicic and other people who have either overcome health issues, or simply have not given up. I know the article is not about becoming better in social situations, but I believe that we can all overcome our weaknesses, including those that relate to our social lives.

http://amodernphilosopher.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/perseverance/

Have you heard about Nick Vujicic? If not, read about him. Not knowing about your health issues makes it difficult to give you any suggestions, but I always try to focus on how others overcome some difficulties and try to learn from them.

As you can see, Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs, and while growing up it was difficult and sad for him. He wanted to die, but instead, he decided to change his outlook on life, and face his fears. He is independent, he graduated from Griffith University in Australia (if I'm not mistaken) as an accountant, he has dedicated his life to encouraging others and serving God, and he is married to a really attractive woman and they already have a child.

The point is that Nick was able to overcome his "health issues". Maybe not having limbs isn't technically a health issue, but it can really limit someone not as strong as Nick. Also, having to deal with his congenital condition did cause mental health issues, such as having to deal with depression. You too, I believe, can overcome your health issues, and enjoy a better social life, but it will take mind power, and perseverance.

Thank you all of you.

My health issues are:

recovering from obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd).Had it since 2006.Couldnt afford to start getting treated until a year later.Most of ocd is gone.Still being treated.

Chronic fatigue syndrome (cfs).It means I dont have much energy.I dont have enough energy to leave my premisis.Had cfs since early 2000.Been stuck at home with it ever since.

Agoraphobia.This came about because I dont leave home to go anywhere.I moved to my current address 5 years ago.I moved about less than a kilometre.

At the moment I'm on disability pension.I live on my own.

Chris.

Hi Chris,

It is fantastic that you are already getting over your OCD. If you can get over that, I would imagine you have the courage and strength to beat your agoraphobia too.

Hi Chris,

It is fantastic that you are already getting over your OCD. If you can get over that, I would imagine you have the courage and strength to beat your agoraphobia too.

Hi.I found a good practitioner.Its the chronic fatigue hasnt changed.Its depriving me of everyday energy to do things.One morning I got up,got dressed,made my bed and run out of enery.I collapsed right here.I could move because I was puffed out.Thats chronic fatigue syndrome.The agoraphobia started because I havent left my home because of chronic fatigue.I've had that since early 2000.

Chris.

Is it always as bad as it was that day, or would there be time, to perhaps take a baby step towards getting outside each day. Perhaps getting up, getting dressed, not making the bed and then take that first step. Does the OCD practitioner help with agaraphobia aswell. How about changing the viewpoint to delaing with the agaraphobia first and then the chronic fatigue. As the agaraphobia I would imagine, would be more in your own control than the CFS, which is obviously a lot more complex.

What I am saying is that instead of saying I CANT get over my agarphobia because of my CFS. Say to yourself "I will get over this in spite of my CFS". "I will beat this CFS!!!" Do you know what I mean? Even if you take one foot outside of your door, you have beaten your CFS. Stuck two fingers up to it and saying "You arent controlling me anymore".

I'm not a medical practioner, but I do understand what it is like to have a phobia, you need to expose yourself to it, so that you know that it is not as bad as your mind has told you it is. If you can overcome OCD then surely you can overcome Agoraphobia too! Tell yourself you can and will do it. Get a good practioner for this too!!! You will do this.

Is it always as bad as it was that day, or would there be time, to perhaps take a baby step towards getting outside each day. Perhaps getting up, getting dressed, not making the bed and then take that first step. Does the OCD practitioner help with agaraphobia aswell. How about changing the viewpoint to delaing with the agaraphobia first and then the chronic fatigue. As the agaraphobia I would imagine, would be more in your own control than the CFS, which is obviously a lot more complex.

What I am saying is that instead of saying I CANT get over my agarphobia because of my CFS. Say to yourself "I will get over this in spite of my CFS". "I will beat this CFS!!!" Do you know what I mean? Even if you take one foot outside of your door, you have beaten your CFS. Stuck two fingers up to it and saying "You arent controlling me anymore".

I'm not a medical practioner, but I do understand what it is like to have a phobia, you need to expose yourself to it, so that you know that it is not as bad as your mind has told you it is. If you can overcome OCD then surely you can overcome Agoraphobia too! Tell yourself you can and will do it. Get a good practioner for this too!!! You will do this.

The problem is the cfs not the agoraphobia.I have very little energy everyday.When I first got cfs I barely had the energy to walk out to my carport and back.Thats about 80 feet or 24 metres.I would get puffed out and collapse.Thats what cfs does.When its like that for years you get stuck at home.I havent left home to go anywhere in years.CFS is not an anxiety disorder.I'm in sewveral support groups for cfs and several groups for aniety.I cant teach anxiety sufferers about cfs.I cant teach cfs sufferers about anxiety.

I am not about to teach people what cfs feels like.Unless you've got cfs you'll never get what it feels like so dont comment on my health.I just asked people about the near future.I'm waiting for a local psychic to contact me.As they are currently booked up.

I feel fatigued all the time .Its just my willpower which helps me move ..or else I would have just caught the bed :wacko:

Every1 makes his life with himself. What a future you want to know? Nobody can prophit it to an unknown man. I can say, if you learned bad you will be a worker with a little money.