Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RoseBaby

Thoughts and prayers needed.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if you can please send some positive energy to my father in law who is having some severe complications after deep brain stimulation surgery. The surgery did not go right and had to be repeated two days later and now he is still in the hospital with complications. This has been very hard on the family specifically my husband and his mother. We are not sure how this is going to end up but as of right now his dad is not right at all. The doctor is saying he after more than 1000 surgeries he has never seen complications like this. Thoughts, prayers, vibes any thing you can do is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if you can please send some positive energy to my father in law who is having some severe complications after deep brain stimulation surgery. The surgery did not go right and had to be repeated two days later and now he is still in the hospital with complications. This has been very hard on the family specifically my husband and his mother. We are not sure how this is going to end up but as of right now his dad is not right at all. The doctor is saying he after more than 1000 surgeries he has never seen complications like this. Thoughts, prayers, vibes any thing you can do is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Asking for divine healing, RoseBaby, and affirming my belief in the possibility of miracle cures.

Thank you guys sooooooo much! Amazingly my husband went to see his dad in the hospital this morning and he was sitting up and talking. He said he was feeling much better. They removed the feeding tube and restraints this morning and he ate for the first time in several days. He still has a long recovery a head of him but it seems that we are past the unknown for now. I really couldn't believe it when my husband called me from the hospital this morning. I couldn't go because I was watching our daughter we don't want her at the hospital. Anyways thank you again.

Do we have his permission to send energy to him? We can always pray but,to send him energy we need his permission

Do we have his permission to send energy to him? We can always pray but,to send him energy we need his permission

I was taught that school of thought also, Lilly. However, I have come to believe that a person's higher self makes the decision to accept or reject the healing energies, especially when the person is not able to consciously make that decision for themselves. When sending healing energies distantly, I can feel whether a person is accepting or rejecting the energy.

I find with a lot of my hospice clients that they don't understand what healing energies are or where they come from. They often reject healing energies because their religious convictions won't let them explore that avenue. I find that when I touch a person, which I often do in a hospice situation, that the healing energies flow on their own. The person's higher self pulls the energy from me.

Glad he is doing better! Hope he will keep on improving until fully healed!

Simply say, our deceases because of our sins. YOU have to pray for his healph. And he must clear his soul.