Universal Psychic Guild Forum
RoseBaby

How do I use this or interpret it.

Okay I am going to do my best to explain what has been happening to me. This started maybe four months ago.

I will be doing something, it could be anything cooking, in the middle of a conversation, in the bathroom and all the sudden I feel like I leave my body. Real time seems to stop and I go somewhere else. I find myself standing in a huge house I call it the 80's mansion cause that is what it makes me think of. It is a really neat place. It is nice and big with huge windows and a beautiful view of a beach and it is decorated with artsy 80's furniture. I get the feeling it is my house and I feel very comfortable. I usually feel like I am getting ready to go somewhere or host a party. It seems very real then all the sudden I am back in my real life and only mere seconds have past. It is like I haven't even left. It is super weird. I really do not know what to think about it but when it happens and I come back I feel so good and excited about life. As if I have seen a glimpse of my future or something.

I also get this weird feeling sometimes. I had it tonight. I was coming home from picking up a pizza and I start to feel like a kid again. I grew up in the 80's and so for some reason I feel like I am in the 80's and I am living that happy carefree childhood. It is so weird and I find it very hard to explain and I don't think I have done a very good job here. It makes me feel so good when this happens it will brighten the rest of my day or night. It is very real to me. I don't know why I keep associating the 80's with both cases but for some reason I do.

I also have this feeling I am on the verge of something very big but I really don't know what it could be. There is just this excitement for the future. Although at the same time I have been feeling very nervous about my own mortality lately. I find myself worrying that I might have a wreck or get hit by a car. I am thinking a lot more about the possibility of dying and how much I don't want to die. It is silly to worry about and I never really have before but I really do now. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

I also have this feeling I am on the verge of something very big but I really don't know what it could be. There is just this excitement for the future. Although at the same time I have been feeling very nervous about my own mortality lately. I find myself worrying that I might have a wreck or get hit by a car. I am thinking a lot more about the possibility of dying and how much I don't want to die. It is silly to worry about and I never really have before but I really do now. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

I know what you mean. Definitely an uplifting experience. :)

I think you may be astral travelling and because I believe in parallel incarnations rather than 'past' and 'future' lives, I think you may be visiting your past again and another incarnation.

As for your concerns, if you watch TV or read newspapers or peruse the news stories online, I am not surprised that you are feeling concerned about mortality.

I don't think it is a sign, but it is always a good idea to take care and to NOT RUSH, because timing is soooo important.

Perhaps that house is your home in a parallel life? That was my first thought. (I'm a huge believer in parallel lives).

As for mortality... I think about that a lot now, too. I just chalk it up to growing older. (I, too, grew up in the 80's by the way).

Wow thanks guys these are some interesting takes and have given me a lot to think about.

I didn't even consider a parallel universe that is kind of what it feels like when I go there. A whole different life then what I have here.

I also feel on the verge of something and I think that is part of the mortality thing I do want to be around to experience the future. I think more so than ever because of I have a daughter now. I hadn't really thought it about it clearly but I am betting that is part of it.

This is what makes this forum so cool. It is really nice to have a place to discuss these things with out getting the funny looks I get from my family. I love being able to get a new perspective on these things. I am so glad I found this place.

BTW Beware_of_Italics, weren't the 80's awesome? LOL! dance.gif

The similar stuff is with me. If some1 is a strong inductor and you are a strong recepient. Seems, you are somewhere. Indeed you hear/see what anybody hears/sees. Nothing horrible.