Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RoseBaby

Not sure where to put this but I want to share it.

I have been just busting with joy the last couple of weeks. Even though some things in my life have not been so good or happy lately they don't seem to be effecting me. I wouldn't think this as strange but the feeling is just so strong it is overwhelming me. I just feel like I know something really good is on the rise or a change is in the air. Some of you may have seen my post about the weird flashes I am having. Flashes like I am living another life. I had another one today but it felt even closer for some reason. It was a little different then the others. I just rivaled in the feeling it feels so good. Like I am young again and I have my whole life ahead of me. I have been reading my tarot and trying to get a grasp on what is causing this feeling. What it is I am waiting for? I really have no idea I just know I feel really good. I hope that my intuition is right and I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and not an on coming train. I wish I could wrap my head around this. I love this feeling but in some ways it is starting to make me a little uneasy. Not in a bad way but I am like okay hurry up already, what is it? What are you trying to tell me? I am just so excited by it all. I tried to tell my husband and he kind of understands. I tried to tell my dad and he said nothing I think he thinks I am losing my mind. I told my good friend and she just gave me a funny look. The only people that seem to be able to relate are you guys. It is so hard to explain. IDK, just wanted to share what I am feeling.

I have been just busting with joy the last couple of weeks. IDK, just wanted to share what I am feeling.

Sounds wonderful RoseBaby...

Thank you for sharing and BTW this is the perfect place to post. :) It's like a special blessing.

The uneasiness stems from an old ingrained pattern about not deserving...

Must be such an amazing feeling! Enjoy every second of it!

Thank you for sharing :)