Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gipcee

Startled in my sleep- Help

Can anyone tell me why i wake up scared in the middle of my sleep .. This happens about atleast once in 20 days or so ..and rest of the nights while sleeping I wake up and feel someone is in the room and see no one .Why is this happening to me ?

Can anyone tell me why i wake up scared in the middle of my sleep .. This happens about atleast once in 20 days or so ..and rest of the nights while sleeping I wake up and feel someone is in the room and see no one .Why is this happening to me ?

Perhaps someone is in the room. I awoke one night and absolutely knew someone was standing in my living room. I had been sleeping on the couch. I refused to look as I was too freaked out. I lay still till I fell asleep again. 4ucry8.jpg

My psychic friend are always telling me to tell whomever I feel hanging around me at the time to "go to the light". Whatever that means??? Nope. I want to know who the person is and what they want from me.

When I would get out of bed at night to use the bathroom, I always felt there was someone on my stairs just waiting to reach out and touch me. Before I would open my bedroom door, I would tell the person not to touch me and not to show themselves to me or I would banish them from my home. It wasn't till I held reiki night at my house that the spirit manifested to members of the group and we found out what he wanted. I will tell this story in detail in another thread.

These travellers from one dimension to another mean you no harm. They visit me too.

I usually just observe them and they go on their way.

If they are mischievous I tell them to please leave and remind them that they are only welcome if they come in peace and harmony.

Seems to work.

I have to admit it gives me a momentary scare when I awake and there is someone passing through my hallway or shining a light in my face!

These travellers from one dimension to another mean you no harm. They visit me too.

If they are mischievous I tell them to please leave and remind them that they are only welcome if they come in peace and harmony.

Seems to work.

I have to admit it gives me a momentary scare when I awake and there is someone passing through my hallway or shining a light in my face!

I had "someone" call my name this morning. Glad they did. I needed to wake up! :lol:

I had "someone" call my name this morning. Glad they did. I needed to wake up! :lol:

LOL! :lol:

One other option, depending on how deep your sleep was before you awoke, is that this other being you're feeling in the room is actually YOU snapping back into your body after astral traveling. I've heard that that's quite common.

But if you can still feel them physically present, after you've fully awoken, then it's probably a spirit. Most likely one watching over you. (Since there are no signs of them trying to frighten you, they're likely benign).

Also, look at the clock each time this happens. If it happens regularly, around the same hour, then it probably just means that while you're sleeping you sensed the energy in the room changing... (as in their energy entering the room)... hence it woke you up.

By the way, I get this sometimes too. Especially lately.

OMW that must be so scary! My elder daughter was worried in our previous house as she said she had terrible nightmares there and always felt there was a wolf (she is scared of wolves).

Hope you get to the bottom of this!

OMW that must be so scary! My elder daughter was worried in our previous house as she said she had terrible nightmares there and always felt there was a wolf (she is scared of wolves).

Hope you get to the bottom of this!

Wolves are actually gentle and loving. Just don't mess with their turf or their ladies. Lol. ;)

This happened to me last night! All I remember is that I was having a really vivid dream, something really scary about devils I think?? and how religion wasn't real, conspiracy theory stuff ya know :P to be fair I had watched something called the Zeitgeist before I slept ( probably not the best idea) so my mind was no doubt a bit overreactive but I remember waking up at one exact point in my dream - like it was the end of a movie, everything just finished - and just feeling like I needed to wake up, it was like someone telling me to stop dreaming so they woke me up and then I felt really afraid that there was something in my room so I didn't move at all and almost suffocated myself under my blankets!!!! then eventually fell back to sleep :lol:

Not sure why this happens! Try to remember how you feel the moment you wake up or the dreams/thoughts you were having, it could help you come to some sort of explanation?? I think it's a spiritual thing though.

I sometime wake up a few minutes before my alarm goes but I think thats a habitual thing haha! Bit different than waking up at 2.50am for no obvious reason

Seems to work.

This is exactly what I do. I try not to do it in a threatening manner, like "get out or else!" but more stern than anything.

Wolves are actually gentle and loving. Just don't mess with their turf or their ladies. Lol. ;)

My 9yr old little girl is terrified of them (after she watched Never Ending Story with the Big Black Wolf in it)..

My 9yr old little girl is terrified of them (after she watched Never Ending Story with the Big Black Wolf in it)..

Awww. I haven't watched that movie in about 10 years! Yeah, that wolf is kinda scary. Maybe try looking up on YouTube some wolf pups playing. I think that'll get her unafraid. Just remind her that not all wolves are scary. :)

Thanks for ur replies --Everyone ... Some fear which i have to overcome i think .. or cud be some black magic i feel !

Different variants possible: evil spirit, soul of somebody,... post your photo (front view, full lengph in the house) to my email, I'll try to understand.