Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Victoria

Another message

Oh, this is a bit challenging: that same voice, and this is what he just told me:

"Everything that is in our imagination has its roots in 'reality'."

This was prompted by my remembering how I was not happy with the word 'dimension' in my response to the post about being woken in the night...'realms' that's the one I meant , and that reminded me of fantasy films and stories and then ... the message.

What do you think?

Oh, this is a bit challenging: that same voice, and this is what he just told me:

"Everything that is in our imagination has its roots in 'reality'."

This was prompted by my remembering how I was not happy with the word 'dimension' in my response to the post about being woken in the night...'realms' that's the one I meant , and that reminded me of fantasy films and stories and then ... the message.

What do you think?

These messages you get are brilliant! I'm gonna have to sit on this one. Lol.

It reminds me of what I've heard before; that a lot of supernatural things in fiction, etc are in our psyches because they are real in other dimensions/realms.

As in unicorns, elementals, Loch Ness, etc.

i agree with chamuel, that everything in our reality has its roots in our imagination. whatever we can imagine, we can create in our life. i've also read that time is circular--or more specifically, that everything (past, present, and future) is happening now, as in the ETERNAL NOW. that time is simultaneous which as one spiritual teacher said once, "how else are psychics able to see the future? how can you see something that hasn't happened yet?" those two questions blew me away. since that day i've come across so much more information that confirms that. though it's still early, it's been one amazing journey so far. ^_^

These messages you get are brilliant! I'm gonna have to sit on this one. Lol.

Any ideas yet? :angel:

and everything that is in our reality has its roots in imagination!

laugh.gifangel.gifwub.gif

I think everything is circular, even time. I dont know where that idea came from, its just there in my head!

Maybe there are no dimensions as such, as everything is one big circle, like an infinite, eternal coiled spring,

Perhaps

What would be a name for "dimensions", "realms", "planes" which are part of a huge circular multi dimensional existence???????

I think you're right!

And I love your question about each of us having one piece of the puzzle. B)

It reminds me of what I've heard before; that a lot of supernatural things in fiction, etc are in our psyches because they are real in other dimensions/realms.

As in unicorns, elementals, Loch Ness, etc.

YES! I can relate to that. :dance:

i agree with chamuel, that everything in our reality has its roots in our imagination. whatever we can imagine, we can create in our life. i've also read that time is circular--or more specifically, that everything (past, present, and future) is happening now, as in the ETERNAL NOW. that time is simultaneous which as one spiritual teacher said once, "how else are psychics able to see the future? how can you see something that hasn't happened yet?" those two questions blew me away. since that day i've come across so much more information that confirms that. though it's still early, it's been one amazing journey so far. ^_^

I agree. It's all happening at the same time and not only is it circular and simultaneous, it is static. It's we who move not time! :angel: