Universal Psychic Guild Forum
MissMe85

Any predictions on my baby's grand arrival? :)

Hey all! This is just for fun.

I am 36 weeks and due on June 6th. I was just wondering when you all thought my little boy was finally going to make his grand enterance. I'm so ready! Partly because I want to meet him and partly because I'm soooo uncomfortable lol. I've already started having some pretty intense braxton hicks contractions, so I'm hoping its in the near future.

The other thing is that my husband is away on military duty until the 20th. Do you any of you have any thoughts on if he'll come before or after daddy gets home?? :) It's all just for fun! :P

Hey all! This is just for fun.

I am 36 weeks and due on June 6th. I was just wondering when you all thought my little boy was finally going to make his grand enterance. I'm so ready! Partly because I want to meet him and partly because I'm soooo uncomfortable lol. I've already started having some pretty intense braxton hicks contractions, so I'm hoping its in the near future.

The other thing is that my husband is away on military duty until the 20th. Do you any of you have any thoughts on if he'll come before or after daddy gets home?? :) It's all just for fun! :P

27th. Dad will be home.

Who is the male with the "J" sound in there name?

Joseph, James, George, etc.

27th. Dad will be home.

Who is the male with the "J" sound in there name?

Joseph, James, George, etc.

Actually my husband's name is Jay hahaha

June 10th

Ahhh I hope I don't go that late lol but babies have their own agendas. :)

What I'm getting from my pendulum is that (you may possibly feel) labor will come on days before. I guess like dilating and braxton hicks contractions or whatever sometime around your due date but towards the end of that week. Labor won't really kick in till the 10th and you'll give birth on June 11th.

Hopefully you won't have to wait that long for your little man and that he comes on or around his due date. I can only imagine the anticipation! :D Best wishes Hun, hope you have a name picked out! :)

Well I'm still here babyless! I'm 38 weeks today and 4 cm dilated.......I'm ready any day now! I'm sooooo miserably uncomfortable and just really anxious to meet him :(