Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GingerRavenWolf

My grandparents

Saturday morning my grandparents were walking into a restaurant that they go to every Saturday and they've ate at the restaurant every Saturday morning for 20 years. So they were walking in the parking lot and out of no where an suv hits them. My grandpa told me he saw it coming and tried to pull my grandma out of the way but it was too late. She got hit first then it hit my grandpa. The woman that hit them was apparently distracted by her kids in the back seat and she didn't even know she hit my grandparents. People were yelling at her to stop.

My grandma has a traumatic brain injury. She has bleeding in her brain. She has a severe contusion in the left side of her brain. The swelling in her brain is progressing. She's on life support. She went through surgery to see if they could relieve the pressure in her brain and it worked until a few hours later. It's pretty much on her now. They are running out of medicine to give her to relieve pressure. It's a waiting game for now.

My grandpas skull is broken in three places but he is going to survive. He's able to talk and open his eyes. He's going to be.just fine. He got to see my grandma last night.and he fell asleep holding her hand and he was humming to her. I Just don't know how he is going to live without her if she dies. They've been together for 50 years.

I've had to make some decisions regarding my grandma's surgery and it's been so hard on me. I slept for the first time in 2 days last night. It's been rough on the whole family. A very stressful weekend. I just can't get her voice out of my head.

We never lose our deepest bonds and connections with each other - even through distance or death. We can still feel each other across time and space. Love truly never dies. And we will all be together again one day. I am thinking of you at this tough time. :wub:

I just can't get her voice out of my head.

Affirming the power of divine healing from the Universe and sending you a big hug. :wub:

Thank you all! I appreciate it. Xoxo.

I am so sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this. I know it’s really, really hard but you will find a way to get through it. I can tell from reading your words that you’re a very strong person, and that both your grandparents are in capable, loving hands. You're by their side, and that counts for a lot.

Great big (((HUGS))) to you and your family.

I am so sorry for this difficult time you are experiencing :(

It sounds like they share an amazing love - I cannot help but believe that a love like theirs will not be held back by any dimension.

They have you, and you will be a great support for them!

Best of luck! Sending you a huge hug!

I am so sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this. I know it’s really, really hard but you will find a way to get through it. I can tell from reading your words that you’re a very strong person, and that both your grandparents are in capable, loving hands. You're by their side, and that counts for a lot.

Great big (((HUGS))) to you and your family.

Thank you! She's not in her body. She's been with me for a couple hours and we've been chatting a lot. I'm totally okay. I will miss her but I'm lucky I'll always get to talk to her when I need to.

Thank you all. I really appreciate and love you guys. Xoxo

*Big Hugs*

:wub:

Thank you! She's not in her body. She's been with me for a couple hours and we've been chatting a lot. I'm totally okay. I will miss her but I'm lucky I'll always get to talk to her when I need to.

Thank you all. I really appreciate and love you guys. Xoxo

That really is amazing. Bittersweet, but amazing. Again, my heart goes out to you all and I'm so glad that you're already able to communicate with her. You two must have a really special bond, and bonds like that NEVER go away.

UPDATE

My grandmother is being taken off of life support today. It can go either way. I know which way it is going. She's tired and just wants her body at rest. I appreciate all of the prayers.

UPDATE

They took my grandma off of life support and has been breathing on her own for about an hour and a half. That's good but I don't want her to have to live the rest of her life in a bed and on machines. She'll never open her eyes again, she'll never talk again, she'll never do anything ever again.

My grandma was very artistic and very adventurous. It kills me to see her this way. Honestly it's not fair. I just don't know what else to say.

My grandma was very artistic and very adventurous. It kills me to see her this way. Honestly it's not fair. I just don't know what else to say.

I'm always telling my daughter that no where does it say that life is supposed to be or is meant to be fair. Still, we have to wonder why things happen the way they do. I sit a lot of vigil in my hospice work. It amazes me how long life holds on.

Sorry for your loss. May you take comfort in your memories of your grandma. :wub:

I'm always telling my daughter that no where does it say that life is supposed to be or is meant to be fair. Still, we have to wonder why things happen the way they do. I sit a lot of vigil in my hospice work. It amazes me how long life holds on.

Sorry for your loss. May you take comfort in your memories of your grandma. :wub:

Thank you.

Is there anyone that still needs to say goodbye (or be ready to let go)? Maybe she's waiting?

I would love to give you hope. That she's as strong as you are, but it's not my place. I can only hope that things resolve themselves in the best way possible for her and her family. And know that we will do what we can for you during this difficult time. My support and love are with you. :wub:

Every day I can't help but think of what yourself, your family and grandparents are going through. It's really resonated with me.

I know there are no magical words to make the pain cease, but please know that you'll get through it in time. Get angry when you need to, get sad when you need to.

My grandmother held on for a really long time at the end. She lived a long life, and in all honesty I believe she wasn't in her body the whole time. I think that half the time she was playing, and the other half she was holding on for others sake. She finally let go when she was ready.

Your Grandma is very fortunate to have you watching over her the way you have. You're a good soul, GingerRavenWolf. (((HUGS)))

Is there anyone that still needs to say goodbye (or be ready to let go)? Maybe she's waiting?

I would love to give you hope. That she's as strong as you are, but it's not my place. I can only hope that things resolve themselves in the best way possible for her and her family. And know that we will do what we can for you during this difficult time. My support and love are with you. :wub:

Thank you so much. You guys have really helped me keep strong throughout this time.

She was as strong and even stronger! She was an amazing woman who lived a great life and loved everybody that came across her path.

Every day I can't help but think of what yourself, your family and grandparents are going through. It's really resonated with me.

I know there are no magical words to make the pain cease, but please know that you'll get through it in time. Get angry when you need to, get sad when you need to.

My grandmother held on for a really long time at the end. She lived a long life, and in all honesty I believe she wasn't in her body the whole time. I think that half the time she was playing, and the other half she was holding on for others sake. She finally let go when she was ready.

Your Grandma is very fortunate to have you watching over her the way you have. You're a good soul, GingerRavenWolf. (((HUGS)))

Thank you for sharing. I try my best. I may not always be as strong and supportive as I've been but this is the first time ever I've had to do this for anybody. It's almost enlightening because it showed me what I can do and who I can help throughout extremely difficult times and situations.

I will miss my Grandma terribly but she is in a better place and she's happy! She's so happy although she misses all of us and wishes it didn't have to be this way. It was all God's plan and we left it in His hands.

Before they took her off of life support I was with her for almost an hour alone holding her hand. I didn't talk much. I just stared at her. I knew it probably was the last time I would have been with her.

My grandpa wheeled in and immediately he said okay let's do this. Meaning take her off of life support. We did and we watched and waited by her side. Her breathing was shallow and heavy at.the same time. She had so much fluid in her lungs you could hear it.

After an hour later and I knew she was stable I had to leave and go smoke a cigarette and collect my thoughts. I made it back up to the 5th floor and I couldn't make it back to the ICU. My legs and back hurt so bad from walking and standing so long I had to sit in the waiting room.

I told my grandma I wanted to hold her hand while she was passing and she said okay that was fine. I sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes and went to the ICU. I sat down next to her and held her hand and she stopped breathing. Like she had waited for me to get back. A few minutes later she flat lined and we all spent a half hour with her and everyone had left to.go tell my grandpa she had passed. I chose to stick around and.be with her. I held her hand for the longest time and I kept.kissing her.face and I sang to her. She always loved it when I sang. I just felt like I had to stay with her to make sure she was okay. I couldn't leave her there by herself. I just had to stay.