Universal Psychic Guild Forum
caramel2009

Soul mates, twin flames, signs, psychic connection. Need opinions!

i'm thinking this could be your twin flame. i've read about it. you have experienced some of the signs: dreaming of the other before meeting, big age difference, smelling the other person's scent even though you are seperated (sometimes it is just the other person will smell, feel, see what you see and vice versa), feeling of unconditional love. other signs include weird synchronicities (the real word for coincidences) happening frequently between the both of you. in these relationships it is also not first and foremost a romantic relationship which is probably why though you guys are just friends, you feel the way you do about him. do you two share a common passion as far as career? that's another thing about twin flames: you're both here, on earth, to work on a shared mission.

i'm thinking this could be your twin flame. i've read about it. you have experienced some of the signs: dreaming of the other before meeting, big age difference, smelling the other person's scent even though you are seperated (sometimes it is just the other person will smell, feel, see what you see and vice versa), feeling of unconditional love. other signs include weird synchronicities (the real word for coincidences) happening frequently between the both of you. in these relationships it is also not first and foremost a romantic relationship which is probably why though you guys are just friends, you feel the way you do about him. do you two share a common passion as far as career? that's another thing about twin flames: you're both here, on earth, to work on a shared mission.

Thank you so much for replying. Well...I always felt growing up that I was destined to do something big in this world, I thought I had to change it or something...but I pushed it away because I had a fear of seeming crazy. We're both very spiritual, I know it's his drive in life without him saying it and it's also mine and we both write poetry. He actually offered to become my spiritual teacher which was a dream come true. I also read something he posted on this facebook group saying that he's been noticing that he's been having psychic experiences lately and been smelling certain scents also. Oh also...they say that the twin flame comes out in gifts...well I write, and do music. But I read back on my old work curiously...It was always centered around yin yang, the spiritual world and my lover or the man I wanted but had difficulty being with had olive skin and black hair, but the eyes always changed colours in each story and he was always foreign (Surprise, this guy's foreign)and we impacted the world greatly in the book lol. And before I started considering this twin flame idea, earlier I would draw eyes but the pupil would be the yin yang symbol.

I'm worried about considering it because if he wasn't...Id feel sort of crushed, you know? We met the other day actually, and some reason I was panicking. I was terrified of seeing him...my heart racing and all. Half of me loved him and wanted to see him, the other half was terrified and dreaded it. And I kept seeing 111 everywhere around me while waiting for him. Ahhh, I dont really know what to think...I've been trying to figure out my feelings but it's difficult. When we're apart the love is really really strong for him and I hurt and long for him, but when we're together its still there but without the hurt...I'm calm and relaxed and feel completely normal in his presence without tension. So it has made me reconsider all I thought I knew about love. I have felt so rejected by him on many occasions while sharing my feelings with him in the past...and under normal circumstances I would have left but with him I keep going back and I think...how am I still able to face him after everything? I don't know whether to take this as a sign...But also around last year October I had a dream where I could hear but couldn't see a thing (Like the dreams I have with him sort of) and a psychic told me to pick a number that was within me. And I kept picking 2 and 7 over and over again. I thought it was a sign from the guides at the time that I was on the right track. But when I looked back on it the other day...2 and 7 ... and he's 27 years old. Ahhh, I don't know. :)I guess with time, the answer will be revealed.