Universal Psychic Guild Forum
caramel2009

Looking for insight on certain soul connections! :)

Hello all :) Not going to share my story on here as I feel it's something I need to discover for myself ;) the answers lie within.

What I'm posting for...well basically, I'm just looking for people to shed some light...personal experiences preferably, or opinions.

So...I'm looking at different type of soul connections.

How do you differentiate each connection?

What are typically the signs of karmic soul mates, past life connections, soul family ties, Twin flame counterfeits and then the ultimate Twin Flame?

I have a connection to a person...and it's so different...unlike anything I've felt before. I know I have the answer within me. I can feel it deep down inside me, and I know that it's important somehow and I'm trying to figure it out. So I thought I'd compare and contrast.

- Also, if someone's had an encounter with a Twin Flame, or twin flame counterfeit, "Mirror" spirits, please private message me, if you feel comfortable, as I'd like to hear your experiences in hopes to shed light on mine.

Otherwise, just these questions.

Thanks guys! :)

What are typically the signs of karmic soul mates, past life connections, soul family ties, Twin flame counterfeits and then the ultimate Twin Flame?

I have a connection to a person...and it's so different...unlike anything I've felt before. I know I have the answer within me. I can feel it deep down inside me, and I know that it's important somehow and I'm trying to figure it out. So I thought I'd compare and contrast.

I don't know really know of any particular signs per say, but for me it's always been a matter of just gauging how powerful the connection is.

For myself, soul mates (what I call "Kindred Spirits") can be anyone. They can be your parents, niece, nephew, aunt, friend, neighbor, uncle, grandparent, etc. It doesn't have to be romantic, and my guess is that some of these bonds that we have are more powerful with certain individuals because there is a past life connection there. (Or whatever you want to call it. Personally, I feel that past lives are even happening to us right now. All times are happening all the time, which is why I think that sometimes these 'past life' dreams that I've had leak through).

And about past life dreams, usually they're pretty mundane. (At least most of mine were).

As for twin flames.... honestly, and I cannot stress this enough, most people romanticize twins. (If they even exist at all. And if they do, one sign I know of that's usually pretty common is a big age difference). They make it sound all lovey-dovey and woe-is-me, but from what I've gathered it isn't really like that. It's more about spirituality, although romance can be there. It's only that twin flames have A LOT of roadblocks to deal with, and most likely something will keep them apart.

I think that most times our twin flame is watching over and guiding us from The Other Side. I think that them physically incarnating with us is very rare. Does it happen? I don't know for sure, but I would think that it does at least once.

I just think that a lot more work on our own individual selves happens a lot quicker when we incarnate without them. Otherwise, we'd be too distracted because the bond between twin flames is incredibly intense. Even stronger than the bond between mother and child. (I've actually found it to be border-lined between heavenly and extremely uncomfortable).

But in the end, what I've learned is that defining all these relationships - soul mates, twin flames, past lives - really doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is how we treat others, and to surround ourselves with uplifting, positive individuals. It isn't the label that matters. It's the person.

Sorry for rambling. :P

-------------------------

By the way, I have a sort of twin flame-ish blog. If you're interested, I'll private message you the url.

I've understood, you can't select a boyfriend. Right? Switch on a head. Nobody may help here.