Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Eleanor

Name change

Just in case anyone is confused...lol

I rejoined the site after awhile away. I could not find the tiny slip of scrap paper with my old info on it. Had no idea what email addy I used etc. I used a name I like as a screen name...Celeste. So, I've been showing up for a bit as Celeste. I decided I might want to use that name for a child if I am blessed with one at some point though and I don't want to 'muddy it up' by using it on me. lol.

My old screen name was Claire, Tai Chi finally found it for me, which is my first name.

I go by Eleanor with most people nowadays though, (its my middle name) and I like it so that is what Felix has changed my screen name too.

So Eleanor it is. Smile.

I know, I know, and it has very good numerology plus its actual meaning is nice too! Celestial. I kept having a feeling that I should not be using it though. That I'd start assoicating too much with it as a name and then if I got the chance to name someone by that name, be it a child, a dog or a car, I'd feel weird because it would have so many of my vibrations...the way I see myself stuck to it so to speak. Know what I mean? So I'm sticking with Eleanor. :)

Welcome back again Eleanor lol!

Celeste is lovely!

I know, it's like naming your "child" before you are even pregnant. Constantly saying the name etc.. By the time you have him/her the name is "worn out":lol:

Lol...funny!

oh how neat! :)