Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Village Witch

What's Wrong With Me?

CALLING ALL PSYCHICS!!!

Seriously. I have been feeling terrible for the past three weeks. I sleep all night but am exhausted in the mornings. My head is foggy and a bit dizzy like. I "have to lay down" several times a day. I see my doctor on Wednesday, but a person often has to have a general idea of what's wrong before tests can be done. I am feeling worse by the day. What gives? Anyone see anything?

I don't normally ask such a thing, but I am scared. I just took a nap for an hour and now I can hardly go.

How is your thyroid? I daresay your doc will check it. That was exactly what was going on when mine went bonkers. (I have hashimotos thyroiditis). Of course, its also the same thing that happened when I got Reactivated Epstein Bar Virus (mono, which normally hits only once but in rare folks can 'reactivate). But the thyroid thing happens more that the ebv I think.

Sorry not to answer with an 'intuitive' reply. It feels like a good time to keep ones shields a bit more in place so to speak. Yeah, yeah, I know, Scotty beam me up. lol. :dance:

Oh, btw, a less traditional answer...

I had something similiar happen when something major was going on in my life. Someone was being dishonest with me about something rather important. I kept getting through readings that something was being blocked, subterfuge was going on, etc. But I didn't want to look at it. When I finally looked into it, I felt much better because I was not 'lying' to myself by allowing myself to be snowed. The very next day I felt way, way better.

Interestingly however, thats been a long time thing I've been overcoming. And Louis Hay says that thyroid issues are often about not being true to ones self. Again, I did not read on this as it does not feel like a good time to do so. Just relating a similiar time for me. I hope that you get it under control. Have you had any dreams that might be informational? Or visions? Any odd messages that have come repeatedly? Etc?

I really detest being over tired so I know how you are feeling!

Oh, last thought, have you taken a good cleansing bath & cleared your house good? Sometimes that helps me figure out what is wrong. I will now shut up. well, briefly at any rate. :lol:

I think all women should get their thyroid checked. Problems start really early. One of my good friends is in her early 20s and already having some issues, but they can be reversed!

If you're experiencing vertigo it could also be an inner ear infection. But I am sure your doctor would check that straight away.

I'm getting pissed off. :angry: Four out of five of my posts have bombed out with a message saying something about being unable to connect to the site. I am having to copy my post before I hit the post button in order to avoid losing everything I typed. :angry:

Anyway... I have a genetic condition called hyperparathyroidism. Here is an article about it. Just might be what is going on with me. I have had two parathyroid tumors removed and it is quite possible that I am facing another. I was in the ER a few weekends ago passing a kidney stone and found out I have developed a new stone. I could cry.

http://www.parathyroid.com/parathyroid-symptoms.htm

What I feel is happening here is that you are fighting your own self that wants to move forward and grow and gain more personal power. The lower part of you that fears your own power and change in general is rebelling against your Higher Self by literally tearing you apart and making you too ill to fight or continue to change. For example, the kidneys are all about letting go and releasing what you no longer need or are. You need to calm and reassure this frightened inner self, and speak to it about the benefits of moving forward. Repeating affirmations like "Change brings me more happiness and understanding" or "I welcome any additional knowledge and power because i know it will benefit myself and those around me when I am more evolved" or whatever you want to tell yourself will help.

What I feel is happening here is that you are fighting your own self that wants to move forward and grow and gain more personal power. The lower part of you that fears your own power and change in general is rebelling against your Higher Self by literally tearing you apart and making you too ill to fight or continue to change. For example, the kidneys are all about letting go and releasing what you no longer need or are. You need to calm and reassure this frightened inner self, and speak to it about the benefits of moving forward. Repeating affirmations like "Change brings me more happiness and understanding" or "I welcome any additional knowledge and power because i know it will benefit myself and those around me when I am more evolved" or whatever you want to tell yourself will help.

That very well could be it, Captain. And like Eleanor commented, I have had a huge upheaval in my life lately that is threatening to pull the rug out from under me. Believe it or not, it's something I have hoped and dreamed of for a very long and had all but given up hope of it ever happening, and now that it's here it is tearing me apart with all the changes it will bring into my life. I will be moving away from family and friends and thrust into a world I am uncomfortable with. Not just a new neighborhood, but a whole new lifestyle. I am a simple country girl who has made it big. I am scared shitless.

I have been experimenting with a new reiki technique. It has been rocking my boat also. I have been releasing fear and allowing myself to grieve. My oldest pup passed away in February and Miss Pragmatic finally broke down and sobbed her heart out. I pride myself in being sensible and practical. My exterior is cracking. It feels good but is scary none the less. The flood gates are opening and I can't stop them.

I have no insight VW but would like to say I am thinking of you and hope you feel 100% (and better) soon!

I'm getting pissed off. :angry: Four out of five of my posts have bombed out with a message saying something about being unable to connect to the site. I am having to copy my post before I hit the post button in order to avoid losing everything I typed. :angry:

Anyway... I have a genetic condition called hyperparathyroidism. Here is an article about it. Just might be what is going on with me. I have had two parathyroid tumors removed and it is quite possible that I am facing another. I was in the ER a few weekends ago passing a kidney stone and found out I have developed a new stone. I could cry.

http://www.parathyroid.com/parathyroid-symptoms.htm

I get a picture of blood being drawn and then "everything is better in a month" "All is changed in a month".

Its as if this condition that you are experiencing represents the ending and letting go of an era.

Seems as if you are a new you by August.

Whatever is coming must be a radical and positive change.

Its like your health and finances and emotional well being all take a wonderful positive turn.

A period of angst and adjustment and then a sense of calm.

Whatever change is occurring, you seem to already be aware of it and it seems to have unbalanced you a bit but you will recover quickly.

You have an uncommon and powerful mind in that you can use the force of will to bring organization to chaos. During this change you will harness this ability and it will transmute any fear that you have.

I feel that you move from what is exteriorly calm and serene to a place with more activity but somehow it brings even more interior calm.

Whatever is happening will take a time of adjustment but it is a wonderful outcome. This health condition seems to be part of the transition.

I keep seeing bunches of rooftops close together.

Hope you feel better soon, VW. I feel that you will.

That very well could be it, Captain. And like Eleanor commented, I have had a huge upheaval in my life lately that is threatening to pull the rug out from under me. Believe it or not, it's something I have hoped and dreamed of for a very long and had all but given up hope of it ever happening, and now that it's here it is tearing me apart with all the changes it will bring into my life. I will be moving away from family and friends and thrust into a world I am uncomfortable with. Not just a new neighborhood, but a whole new lifestyle. I am a simple country girl who has made it big. I am scared shitless.

I have been experimenting with a new reiki technique. It has been rocking my boat also. I have been releasing fear and allowing myself to grieve. My oldest pup passed away in February and Miss Pragmatic finally broke down and sobbed her heart out. I pride myself in being sensible and practical. My exterior is cracking. It feels good but is scary none the less. The flood gates are opening and I can't stop them.

You are not alone, VW. We are all undergoing big scary changes. But we will be better people for it. Your discomfort will ease when you fully trust your process and trust the angels and guides to steer you through it. As you said, the floodgates that have been holding back the water (emotion) for so long are now opening. Don't fight it - go with it. Feel and release all your emotion - it is not a sign of weakness but of strength. cry and be healed. It cannot overwhelm your higher nature. You are not being given more than you can handle. Only your lower self is frightened. In your true Higher being, you are smiling and confident and happy about the changes. Feel the fear but do it anyway. Accept the power that is your birthright. Get used to success. At every stage of your development, you are held in the hands of God. :wub:

Oh and I have been experiencing vertigo on and off too - spirit tells me it is because of the cosmic shifts currently occurring. They will actually bring the earth and all of us back into balance.

I get a picture of blood being drawn and then "everything is better in a month" "All is changed in a month".

Its as if this condition that you are experiencing represents the ending and letting go of an era.

Seems as if you are a new you by August.

I did have blood drawn. I get the results on Wednesday at my doctor visit.

I keep seeing bunches of rooftops close together.

That makes a world of sense considering the home the hubby and I have been considering purchasing. Looking at the home from the air, it has quite a number of rooftops.

Thank you everyone for your replies. :wub:

Hey VW!

Good luck on your appointment Wednesday!

I can empathize on the stone too...I had one so big years ago that they had to cut the thing out. I remember waking up and the Doctor leaning over me saying, how are you...and the first thing that came out of my very thirsty throat was ....'really, really grateful, thank you, thank you, thank you!'. lol.

I was thinking a few minutes ago...about how my thyroid flare ups have often been linked to either me not being true to myself, or being lied to by someone (either close to me or about a matter that was quite important to me) else. Because I feel that we generally know, deep down when something fishy is going on but sometimes for whatever reason, we pretend otherwise consciously. And then I was thinking about how when I had my kidney stone (hopefully the last) I'd been stuffing some very old anger about a breakup. Louise hay feels that kidney issues are about unresolved anger.

Then I had this urge to stop writing & run out to my Jeep with my dog & get her food. Which, for some odd reason I feel like saying is Taste of The Wild and has totally cured her candidas issues in case anyone reads this & has a dog with that issue. So I'm thinking about your post as I walk out the door.

So I grab her food, and turn around and she's standing on the tarmac with this big, goofy grin on her face, tongue lolling, not caring what anyone thinks and I get this wave of...VW needs what Torie has. And I stand there for a second with this bemused look on my face for sure. Lol. What did that mean? I'm still not for sure but I think its about you need to slow down, whether there is time or not, whether you already don't move fast or not...that however fast or slow you go, that you need to pace yourself slower still.

I thought of that & flashed on running into a lady in a consignment store on Saturday. She was upset about her thyroid problem (she has hashi's). We chatted for awhile & the only thing that came to me was that she needed to find out what she REALLY enjoyed, what made her soul truly smile. You know how you love say, cinamon/caramel lattes...so you get one once a week, for years. Then one day you stop & realize that these days the latte seems too rich, too sweet or whatever & you when you think...what do I really want? It's something thats nothing like a latte? Well, I had this feeling that she'd be doing her 'favorite things' for so long that she had not noticed that they no longer truly fed her. I told her I felt for sure her tsh needed checking again, but that also, she needed to look at how she was spending the little free time she had. Turns out that she just took a new job, and she loves it, but she's utterly exhausted. So its like I told her, you have a bank account of sorts of what you have inside so to speak. And that if you take out of that account to excess, even if its something you adore, you have to find some way to fill it back up. And sometimes if your time crunched that means re-learning what fills your coffers best.

For you, I keep getting an image of Torie, plopped down in a sunny spot. Happy to just be there. Not thinking about anything else. Heat on those lovely bones of hers. And then I see her off doing something I don't normally let her get away with which makes me think....Stop being so hard on yourself VW. Smile.

Sometimes when I feel bad, I do something really simple. I lay there on the bed and I ask myself, knowing that I am also asking The Divine...what would make me feel a little better? I don't say, what would make me feel better, because if you feel really sick or are in a lot of pain, then that is too big a question. The answer overloads you so much, that you don't even HEAR that answer. Its enormity causes it to be blocked I feel. But when I ask, what will help me feel a little bit better, I get an answer. And you know what, if its something I feel too tired or old or whatever to do...sometimes I don't do it. And if I rolled over & went back to sleep, instead of beating myself up like I used to, I just smile at myself, the way I would someone I loved dearly (!), and think ok, I will do it next time. And usually....I do. And I feel just a tad bit better. THen the next time, is another step.

Sometimes it unravels things I never realized were knotted you know.

I did not read most of the posts so I hope my suggestions were not redundant. Smile.

Eleanor

Oh good! I hope it is of use. You hang in there. Mellowly eh? Lol. :P

I just read on the Internet that there's a direct connection between gluten and Hashimoto's and other auto-immune and thyroid conditions. So maybe if you cut out the gluten in your diet, things might improve physically?

All is well. My calcium levels are within the normal range which means I do not have another parathyroid tumor as I had feared due to recent kidney stones. My doctor says that once you are inclined to kidney stones that they become a fact of life.

I think my feeling badly was several things. I have given up sugar and feel perhaps I was suffering from yeast die off/withdrawal symptoms which can knock a person for a loop. Also, I have been under a lot of stress and anxiety lately. Things are calming down.

For two months last year, I ate a paleo diet. Lost 24 pounds. :) Cutting gluten out of my diet clears up my psoriasis. Now that I am paying more attention to my diet, I am shocked at the amount of gluten I eat. I'm working on it one step at a time. I fail if I go cold turkey.

It's good that there are a lot more gluten-free products being made now. The health consciousness of the world is rising and hopefully white sugar will be the next thing to be replaced.