Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Ashley

Indigo Children

I have been told by a number of people that I am an indigo child, and have researched it a bit...but was wondering if anybody could tell me some more. Direct me towards information or meditations.

Doreen Virtue has written a few books on indigo children. She also has a facebook page.

I have belonged to the number one indigo site for the last seven yearz ... But be careful the site iz great but we indigoez think a bit different ... the rulez of positive and negative are different there and people say what they sense ... not what people want to hear nor are thingz sugar coated...

I have learned a lot and met many indigo friendz it iz a great site to meet other indigoez all over the world ...

http://indigosociety.com/forum.php

it seems to me that the true essence of the "indigo" and "crystal" people is lost in the maremagnum that the media have created. I believe that many who aren't are trying or actually passing out as real things while the ones who are just do not care to advertise it.

we are here with a mission, we need to do a job. We just go and do it, we do not advertise it. :)

So in the end, as you guys say, being "indigo" is just a label like being brunnette or blonde; right?