Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Eleanor

Shell...

The board seems unduly quiet at the moment so thought I'd toss a reading request out. :)

Does anyone get anything in particular about the shell I keep in my bathroom?

I am a bit of a feng shui fan...is this shell placed properly? Does it 'feel' right?

Should I keep it or not? Does it 'anchor' anything?

Is it overall positive energy for me, or no?

The board seems unduly quiet at the moment so thought I'd toss a reading request out. :)

Does anyone get anything in particular about the shell I keep in my bathroom?

I am a bit of a feng shui fan...is this shell placed properly? Does it 'feel' right?

Should I keep it or not? Does it 'anchor' anything?

Is it overall positive energy for me, or no?

well, I tried to connect with it and imagine it... is it a shell belonging to gastropod... I see an image of the spirit of a snail looking thing.... the image of the snail creature I see is pink, but who knows it that's my mind imagining it to be a conch shell you have or not?

I get a very friendly vibe... like I can see the snail cartoon thing crawling around the bathroom as it it's slime foot were a scrubby with suds instead of slime... as if it were helping you keep it clean and bright in there. ha.

Now, I need some 'friends' to help inspire me to keep my house clean... I am not a good housekeeper and I hate myself for that... it's been a battle my whole life and I love feng shui while knowing my disorganization here is awful

That IS funny, especially since I've been meaning to get out and buy some magic erasers as the bathroom floor needs scrubbing but I just don't much feel like it. lol.

It is a conch shell indeed but a blue one. Which has a particular name on the east coast but I've forgotten it.

The shell was a gift, several years ago.

Thank you bluehorn... :)