Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TopKatz90

Seeing Past Lives

Even though I'm a Christian, I am open-minded about anything. Now, I'm curious about past lives and it's interesting to know. Sometimes, I wonder if someone had a past life of a certain time period was like.

I wonder if anyone can see a past life of themselves or other people. I probably had because I know I have had dreams about them. Although I have a few fragments of them but I saw myself as boy and a few places like buildings, sunsets and grass. It really did felt too real to be a dream and it's like I'm living in a memory.

I want to find out if I can learn how to do scrying into the past if there is anyone here.

I had an impression of you being the matriarch of rural village in, perhaps, the early 1700s in an Asian culture.

The qualities and roles that I would ascribe would be tribe and village leader with shaman and healing abilities.

Sort of the village elder who was looked to for wisdom and for healing and for hope. In western terms, I would view it as having those Pagan qualities that are both mystic and practical.

Really good at reading nature and good with herbs and potions. And very psychic and very sensitive to subtle shifts.

Much leadership burden.

Do you ever feel burdened now by troubles that are not your own? Feeling responsible for everything?

I had an impression of you being the matriarch of rural village in, perhaps, the early 1700s in an Asian culture.

The qualities and roles that I would ascribe would be tribe and village leader with shaman and healing abilities.

Sort of the village elder who was looked to for wisdom and for healing and for hope. In western terms, I would view it as having those Pagan qualities that are both mystic and practical.

Really good at reading nature and good with herbs and potions. And very psychic and very sensitive to subtle shifts.

Much leadership burden.

Do you ever feel burdened now by troubles that are not your own? Feeling responsible for everything?

Really? Interesting...well I am a big sister and I like to take care of my siblings and my grandma. Friends too when I see a need and I'm especially overprotective over girls and women of all ages. I do feel responsible when something goes wrong. Not that I felt burdened or trouble but, I felt like I am needed at times though.

I didn't think of myself as a leader type but I am a natural healer and hopeful. I'm also wise strangely. I actually do know when it's a rainy day in the next few hours up to two days.

About the Pagan, I do feel drawn to the 'pentacles' sometimes and when I do, it tells me something. I always look intentively when I do have tarot readings.

Wow, I didn't know that I have of past lives like that but, how do you actually see it intuitively?

Really? Interesting...well I am a big sister and I like to take care of my siblings and my grandma. Friends too when I see a need and I'm especially overprotective over girls and women of all ages. I do feel responsible when something goes wrong. Not that I felt burdened or trouble but, I felt like I am needed at times though.

I didn't think of myself as a leader type but I am a natural healer and hopeful. I'm also wise strangely. I actually do know when it's a rainy day in the next few hours up to two days.

About the Pagan, I do feel drawn to the 'pentacles' sometimes and when I do, it tells me something. I always look intentively when I do have tarot readings.

Wow, I didn't know that I have of past lives like that but, how do you actually see it intuitively?

For me, reading energy backwards or forwards in time is essentially the same.

I follow the imagery that I get and it opens up like a story but needs to be unraveled. Ultimately, though, I find that reading the past is only useful in helping to more fully live in the present and fulfill our soul's purpose. Same for future readings from my perspective.

Why that particular lifetime comes in, I am not sure, but I suspect that in looking at it, you will find a thread of connection to something that you are working on at the moment or in this lifetime and that you either need to let go of something that you brought from that lifetime or embrace a positive quality that you had in that lifetime.

My sense is that you can embrace those qualities of wisdom, reliability, practicality, foresight and healing abilities while not having to carry the burdens of the survival of your "clan".

So, try all of that on and see how it feels for you and see if it helps empower you.

For me, reading energy backwards or forwards in time is essentially the same.

I follow the imagery that I get and it opens up like a story but needs to be unraveled. Ultimately, though, I find that reading the past is only useful in helping to more fully live in the present and fulfill our soul's purpose. Same for future readings from my perspective.

Why that particular lifetime comes in, I am not sure, but I suspect that in looking at it, you will find a thread of connection to something that you are working on at the moment or in this lifetime and that you either need to let go of something that you brought from that lifetime or embrace a positive quality that you had in that lifetime.

My sense is that you can embrace those qualities of wisdom, reliability, practicality, foresight and healing abilities while not having to carry the burdens of the survival of your "clan".

So, try all of that on and see how it feels for you and see if it helps empower you.

I see. I do want to make use of my qualities for church. I am going away soon for a few days on a trip and work as a staff member. There are other things I want to do and I want to improve myself.

For some reason, I do feel like it's quest but I'm not sure what goal it is. I do hope in time it will tell.

Thanks for telling me philosphersgate. Knowing about it makes life an exciting adventure. I feel great of myself and I am blessed.

I didn't think of myself as a leader type

I actually feel that people are drawn to you and rely on you so you have leadership qualities.

The past "you" became the leader of the clan, partly by just growing old but by being able to apply her intuition and intellect for the benefit of the clan.

This "wisdom" made her the natural leader.

I think that you are bringing that wisdom and those natural talents forward into this life to help others and these leadership abilities will manifest.

So, its not some stereotypical version of leadership, like a picture of a boisterous and overconfident general but more of the thoughtful and self assured person that you are due to your intuition, intellect and selflessness.

These are the things I see.

Are you still relatively young?

All of these qualities will grow and grow for you as you enter your thirties and forties but you already look very strong in much of these if I am reading right and assuming you are in your twenties.

As an exercise, while in meditation, see if you can connect with this past you and see what she wants you to let go of and what qualities she says for you to embrace.

Your energy does feel remarkable.

I actually feel that people are drawn to you and rely on you so you have leadership qualities.

The past "you" became the leader of the clan, partly by just growing old but by being able to apply her intuition and intellect for the benefit of the clan.

This "wisdom" made her the natural leader.

I think that you are bringing that wisdom and those natural talents forward into this life to help others and these leadership abilities will manifest.

So, its not some stereotypical version of leadership, like a picture of a boisterous and overconfident general but more of the thoughtful and self assured person that you are due to your intuition, intellect and selflessness.

These are the things I see.

Are you still relatively young?

All of these qualities will grow and grow for you as you enter your thirties and forties but you already look very strong in much of these if I am reading right and assuming you are in your twenties.

As an exercise, while in meditation, see if you can connect with this past you and see what she wants you to let go of and what qualities she says for you to embrace.

Your energy does feel remarkable.

I am young still and in college. I am not going to be 30 anytime soon. The funny thing is that people do rely on me. Even children actually like me when I'm around. I'm already big sister yet at the same time, it felt more motherly. Most of the qualities that you told me already kicked in.

If I can connect to my past life, I wonder else could I learn.

The concept of past lives is really interesting! Not sure how reliable this idea is but I heard somewhere that when you get de-ja-vu its apparently you remembering things from your past life, thought that was a quite a cool explanation for it :) I guess it makes sense because you feel like you've been in the situation before and all that but you're never sure why.

I like the claim that the idea of past lives suggests, about how your soul is just constantly past on through a variety of different people from all cultural, racial and social (even different genders) backgrounds all learning different lessons and doing different things that have helped you to be where you are now. It makes me feel more at one with myself and others in a way. When I think about the future "lives" I feel motivated to do good and to sort out karma issues so that the next "life" will be in a good position and will hopefully benefit from the healing and spiritual work I do in this life. I feel like this is the same for everyone - sorry going on a bit of a ramble here!

Anyway, to be specific to your question I wouldn't know about reading into past lives. I haven't come far enough in my abilities yet to be able to do that kind of thing but I think people definitely can. And I feel like your dreams have already given you a hint about what your past lives were!