Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eyecrystals

Should I say anything or should I stay quiet?

I've developed feelings for my best guy friend. He used to also have feelings me but got over me some time ago and started to like our other female friend. The feelings were mutual and so they have started a wee romantic thing together but I am in a real dilemma now that I've realised I have feelings for him too! It's ridiculous, this whole time I've come to see that I was just repressing them and they've always been there but for some reason didn't want to acknowledge him as more than a friend until of course after he has moved on and gotten close with my other friend (who is insecure about our relationship anyway because she worries he still has feelings for me).

I don't know whether or not I should say something. Is it really necessary to say anything? Am I just bored with life and wanting some action, drama, fun? I don't know whether it will do any good and I'm afraid that if I do say something and my friend finds out she will be really upset with me.

I know I haven't got a chance with him anymore I know I missed my window but I can't help feeling that something needs to be said. It needs to be in the open so we can deal with it together and move past it instead of just burying it, shoving it under the rug. Would saying something really be the best thing for me to do?

This is serious from how I'm feeling from this. I felt that you those feelings are genuine and true. You do love him.

Even though he's with this friend of yours and his, does he truly have feelings for her? Just because he is with her, I'm feeling that it's only an excuse to avert himself from you.

You know I asked my tarot cards several questions and one of them I asked, 'Should you confess, yes or no?' The 'yes' answer is 'The World' card. No matter what the circumstances or the consequences is, you should embrace all of it. Don't blame yourself, it's nothing to be ashamed of or guilty of.

I have a good feeling it will work out. Don't be scared, I know the future is scary. Love is a good thing, go for it.

I told him. I now think that one of the most stressful things in the world is expressing your feelings to someone!!!!

Thank you so much for your input T.K. you helped me to make the decision that I was too scared to make on my own. We're going to talk it out tomorrow and see what exactly will happen. The thing I'm worried about now is the girl he's with now and how she will react if she finds out. I'm afraid our friendship which means so much to me will be damaged severely so I've told him not say anything to her and I'm not going to talk to her yet either.

I feel really nervous but relieved that I have gotten it off my chest. Now we can move forward and sort everything out.

Thank you again T.K. you gave me the advise i needed

Whatever happens, whether you are with him or not, you will find happiness. I know everyone's fear is the future cause its unpredictable. But there is no such thing as bad decision, only consequence.

Well, no matter the outcome if I'm right or wrong, I will pray for better to come.

I think it was my fear of change that caused this to happen and I'm trying to take full responsibility but I've messed up the trust that she had for me. It's much more serious than i expected it to be. Thank you T.K.