Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Victoria

Healing help needed

We have many powerful healers here and I am asking them to send light and their particular type of 'magik' to a young man, EB, who needs physical and emotional healing.

Thank you in advance for the miracle I know you can perform. :wub:

I am sensing a lot of blockages in this person as if his self-expression is dammed up. He never does what he really wants but only tries to please other people - or do what he 'thinks' others want from him. But he will never be happy or well until he follows his heart.

I am sensing a lot of blockages in this person as if his self-expression is dammed up. He never does what he really wants but only tries to please other people - or do what he 'thinks' others want from him. But he will never be happy or well until he follows his heart.

You're right, captain...

Sending healing.

Thank you... I know it will help. :angel:

If captain is correct, he might want to check out bach flower essences. There are several that are supposed to heal that problem. I've had good luck with them but I have an affinity for herbs and such. Come to think of it, I've heard good things about the Australian bush essences as well but have no experience with them. Walnut by bach is a good one for any major changes, including serious illnesses, just read that yesterday. Not because it heals the matters Captain mentioned though....other reasons that I simply don't recall off hand and the book is 30 miles away in an herbal apothecary.

Yes I have found the Aussie bushflower essences to be very effective in resolving physical, mental, and emotional blockages.