Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eyecrystals

should I just ignore this and keep moving?

so basically met a guy and we went on a few dates. the last time we met up was really fun but a bit messy, there were a few things that happened which made alarm bells go but because I thought that you would naturally get that on the first few dates I didn't think much of it. but now he's stopped talking to me. no contact whatsoever and I'm rethinking his intentions - told me he wanted something serious - but unless somethings happened like his phone's broken or whatever I just don't know. what do you guys think?? i'm not sure how to deal with this to be honest!

How long has it been since he contacted you?

He could just be busy? Or maybe he didn't think you were into it. There could be a variety of reasons. If he is not something special, I would forget about it.

Our last date was on wednesday last week, I texted him a few times since then but he has only replied twice and now it's Sunday (almost Monday). So it's been a few days. The date went awesome in my opinion although we had a hiccup in the last hour, we were play fighting and joking around but I accidentally hurt him so he packed a sad :rolleyes: but got over it and then I thought everything was fine. We get along really well, I feel like we have a good connection and something pretty serious could come from it. So I'm a bit confused as to what I should do. I've already noticed after the two dates that he brings out a lot of good things in me because I feel so comfortable around him. But I guess other people can do that although haven't met any others like him.

It's only a few days. I would just let him be until he contacts you. Maybe he doesn't want to get too involved too soon. Or just wants a little space before seeing you again?

i'm not sure how to deal with this to be honest!

Try taking a step back and letting what will be, be. :) xxx

And, I second Moo's wise comment.

I have a feeling this relationship will be short-lived... But if you do like him, just don't contact him often and give him the time to think to ask you out. Just don't be too into him. If you go too deep then you'll get hurt.

Thanks everyone for your replies :) i know there are red flags but there will always be red flags for everyone, theres no such thing as a perfect person. I personally think it depends on how much youre willing to go through or tolerate. I would love to just be friends with this guy even if we dont work out in the long term. But i'll take everyones advice for now at least hehe... and wait for a bit to see what happens :) thanks again you guys! I really appreciate it