Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beagle

Funny thing called love~

Love is a funny thing. Especially crushes and our realization about who they remind us of.... and the surprised look when you learn that you're someone's crush. Teehee.

I want to share, not really ask about anything, but to share something I have notice and share the surprise when I learnt something.

I notice that the last few guys that I have found attractive and developed some sort of crush in the past all resembled someone I knew and loved dearly... my grandmother that raised me... this finding is ridiculous to me, their personality was the same, the same nagging, impatient, funny, flirty personality..... but not only personality! They were also on a short side (me being so tall, it has been a heartache to me that they're so short compared to me) :lol: It's kinda ridiculous now that I have come to this realization xD But I have always said that "Small is adorable", maybe that's why I was attracting those type of men into my heart?

Then, there's also the funny thing about learning you are someone else's crush... The shock, the realization that you have been so oblivious to the fact... I've been wondering if I have been leading this guy on, but how is that possible when I was just being myself, I only laughed at his jokes, replied to his questions and spoke to him a few times, to me he felt like a regular guy, kinda funny guy, thats it. At the end of the class, he told me I was his crush but he was too scared to ask me out, I didn't actually know what to do, I took it as a joke but didn't laugh, since he was a clown. It has also taken me by surprise a little, because I didn't do anything to make him like me, so there was a bunch of questions running across my head "How? Why? What?" I couldn't help asking myself "How did that happen in such a short time? Why me out of so many good-looking girls?" Hah, I don't wear make-up, I dress really conservatively, plus I'm a quiet person and a "nerd" ( :lol: ), so it was actually surprising. I was oblivious to it though, I didn't realize it. A thought came across my mind twice, once at the beginning and then at the end where I thought "does he like me or what?" but I dismissed it thinking there's many beautiful women in class and I'm just a funny looking student.

Nevertheless, what I have learned from this is that I should trust my intuition and I keep wondering what else have I not noticed... I seem to be so focused on my goals that I have ignored many men and many situations in my life. Crazy me :lol:

Well love is funny. But the only thing why its funny it's because you didn't do anything that you do is out of the ordinary. You are being yourself and you aren't self-conscious which is a good thing.

Although there are beautiful-looking girls, but they can never compare with a girl with a beautiful heart and soul. Thats one thing why this guy likes you because he likes who you are and I think this guy will be worth it.

I don't think beauty depends on the amount of makeup you wear or how sexily you dress either :P

He could just like how you look as is. Also, I think that personality really does amplify someone's attractiveness.

There have been a few times where a guy that I wasn't particularly interested in based on looks alone has talked to me and totally charmed me with wit, humor, or whatever and somehow they go from not very noticeable to attractive haha.

T.K. I think love is truly funny, when I look back at the times when I liked someone, I really feel like laughing at my immaturity and the choice of a love object.

Moopurple, I think we ladies are more prone to like guys for the personality than looks than they are. I enjoy witty guys, some visually attractive guys can just annoy you once they open their mouth... it's ridiculous.

I think if I interacted with that guy more and knew him a longer time, then perhaps I would start liking him. At some point I noticed I like his eyes. I enjoyed his personality, but it's all gone, I graduated and he only started college, I'm moving and he stays. Anyways, I felt he's a good boy, so I wish him luck.

It also amazes me how consistent astrology is though in my life. All the guys I liked were Pisces, all the guys that ever confessed to me were Libras, and I'm a Scorpio. I find this also funny. :lol: