Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bowledover822003

something interesting

last night while relaxing at the table I suddenly started hearing myself telling a group of people about a past life I had with my soulmate,I then decided to do some angel card readings,from the messages from your angels deck I pulled out chantall,then I drew 3 cards from the romance angels deck and got very soon,honeymoon and romantic feelings I also found that there will be a workshop on past lives and soulmates at our local conscious living expo in about 3 weeks time is this a sign for me to register for this group?

last night while relaxing at the table I suddenly started hearing myself telling a group of people about a past life I had with my soulmate,I then decided to do some angel card readings,from the messages from your angels deck I pulled out chantall,then I drew 3 cards from the romance angels deck and got very soon,honeymoon and romantic feelings I also found that there will be a workshop on past lives and soulmates at our local conscious living expo in about 3 weeks time is this a sign for me to register for this group?

Absolutely!

I think I mentioned her name in this life beginning with R but going on to say I won't let what happened in the past life happen again