Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Readings and Well Wishes

Hello, Victoria! and Welcome here!

I join you in wishing Light much good Cheer!

Alone but not alone

Have Courage and not fear

Second chances and healing

Are all drawing near

The Seven of Hearts shows these things

For you're a chosen one

Riding now on Angels' wings

Your Victory is surely won.

(Seven of Hearts seems to be a popular card of late. Its a lucky, happy card. It denotes positive outcomes, steady improvements, and happy surprises. It can indicate a peaceful period when you get a chance to relax and catch your breath. In health matters, the Seven of Hearts denotes a quick recovery.

The Seven of Hearts represents second chances with a more positive outcome the second time around. This card denotes the happiness and peace of mind that comes from getting a second chance at something. It reveals an opportunity to do something over, or to complete a task that was left undone.

It seems that you've had an ending or change. A turning of your world upside down. But, the Seven of Hearts is here to remind you that nothing is permanent and the blessing here is that you are carried by angels and where you end up is so much further down the road than you would have gotten on your human power alone.

The symbology around you is a butterfly about to be born. The caterpillar getting a second chance and in getting that second chance, it emerges as a new wonder. No longer just able to crawl but able to fly. To fly in an infinite beauty. Your strength grows stronger. And in this rebirth, you are even better able to bring heavenly wisdom for the good of all.

Find solace in the cocoon period. Find not loneliness but reach and touch the angels for you are one of them. Remember the pure love which you are and from which you came.

When you look into the darkness, realize now the new angle of your view contrary to where you began your journey. In the beginning, we look to the Light and are amazed at its brightness and bathe in its warmth.

But, when we merge with the light, at first it is disconcerting because now our view is outward to the darkness of the universe and we feel alone because we can no longer see God but it is now that our realization must come that we are no longer separate from the Light but truly part of it and we no longer gaze on it and draw comfort from it, for we are IT.

So, Shine.)

I send you well wishes, love and cheer!

I shine with you.

That is such a lovely reading, thank you so much. Don;t need another one, but widh to send you well wishes too.

"Wizard, Wizard, if you please, draw a magic card for me!

In return, I send well wishes, love and cheer

For my guild member Philosophersgate that I hold so dear!"

Thank you, Chamuel!

And many, many Blessings to you!

Thank you everyone for playing this Well Wishing game.

For all that played, look for a bit of luck or good news in the next 7 days ahead.

Look for a shiny object, like a coin, in an unusual place that is a reminder that the angels and your passed love ones are watching over you. You'll know it when you see it.

These are the gifts that I see for you. Your well wishes are being returned to you multi fold.

I send you all light, love and laughter.

The Wizard

For all that played, look for a bit of luck or good news in the next 7 days ahead.

Look for a shiny object, like a coin, in an unusual place that is a reminder that the angels and your passed love ones are watching over you. You'll know it when you see it.

These are the gifts that I see for you. Your well wishes are being returned to you multi fold.

The Wizard

Thank you!!!

The Wizard

Oh and when good news, luck and shiny objects appear, give thanks and post here for all to benefit!

One good news item is that the hubby was asked to teach a few classes for a company he hooked up with at Power Gen in Orlando Florida today. It doesn't matter where the company is located as all expenses will be paid for my husband to travel. The hubby is supposed to be retired, but... :lol:

For all the gifts of life, I have received, I give thanks. :angel2:

One good news item is that the hubby was asked to teach a few classes for a company he hooked up with at Power Gen in Orlando Florida today. It doesn't matter where the company is located as all expenses will be paid for my husband to travel. The hubby is supposed to be retired, but... :lol:

For all the gifts of life, I have received, I give thanks. :angel2:

Very good! Keep the good things flowing!

Thank you for the beautiful reading PG.

I could relate to everything you said, and the word that jumps out at me is SHINE.

And thank you on behalf of the others here who have received your wisdom and energy! :angel:

Look for a shiny object, like a coin, in an unusual place that is a reminder that the angels and your passed love ones are watching over you.

The Wizard

Ha ha!

Found mine just before I read this.

I keep shiny coins for the days when money will just be numbers on a computer and our currency will be collectors' items -- I found a lovely shiny 2013 $2 coin in my pantry! :D

yesterday I bought a scratch from a newsagent and it won us $100

I bought lottery tickets for a big draw this weekend. I'm getting excited. Even if I don't win, I've been excited a lot lately for no reason I can put my finger on. Feels good!

Sorry, I couldn't quite put my finger on anything yet o.o

But yesterday, there was something small that got me excited, can't remember what it was now o.o

Sorry, I couldn't quite put my finger on anything yet o.o

But yesterday, there was something small that got me excited, can't remember what it was now o.o

You had 272 posts when I read this. The angel number 272 means: Have you recently applied for a new job, admission to school, or a loan? These numbers signal good news. They ask you to hang tight and not allow your faith to waver.

I think you have good news happening!

Great to see signs and good news happening for everyone! I am having positive happenings too!

I have yet to experience any stand out positive happenings or something akin to a lucky coin or shiny object. BUT I really have nothing to complain about either :)

Lots of good things happening!!! Finding shiny coins in all sort of unusual places.

My oldest just won a scholarship. I've been invited out to participate in an interesting deal in Silicon Valley. My wife has booked a new group to take to Spain. Seems a lot of my aches and pains have miraculously disappeared. Was invited out for a short adventure unexpectedly where I could do something with my youngest that we had talked about. Reconnected with some old friends. Have had lots of good food from several places and unexpected sources. All within the past five days!

I continue to wish you all well!!!!

Lots of good things happening!!! Finding shiny coins in all sort of unusual places.

My oldest just won a scholarship. I've been invited out to participate in an interesting deal in Silicon Valley. My wife has booked a new group to take to Spain. Seems a lot of my aches and pains have miraculously disappeared. Was invited out for a short adventure unexpectedly where I could do something with my youngest that we had talked about. Reconnected with some old friends. Have had lots of good food from several places and unexpected sources. All within the past five days!

So that's where all my coins went. Seriously... All my change disappeared out of my car. :blink:

Congrats on all your family's great news!!! :dance:

Congrats, PG! :)

Hello, Moopurple! and Welcome here!

I join you in wishing Chamuel much good Cheer!

Love and Happiness,

Home and New Starts,

Those are promised

By The Ace of Hearts

Dreamy Holidays

With your new love

Discovering new direction

With help from above

(The Ace of Hearts is a card of love. happiness and celebrations. As an Ace and Heart, this card can indicate a new love. It can represent a change of residence, or a return home after being away for a period of time. It is also a card of protection.

I feel like you will have a new love interest as we go into the holidays and that this will be a magical holiday because of family, this new love and a discovering of or a solidifying of a direction that you would like to take in your life after next year. A very good time ahead!)

I send you well wishes, love and good cheer!

Things seem to be heading in this direction :)

Wow, that is very cool

Hello, Chamuel! and Welcome here!

I join you in wishing Moopurple much good Cheer!

For you I draw

The ten of hearts

The card of marriage,

Success; new starts

Three things I see

Which will excel

A golden key, a new love,

And a loved one well.

(The 10 of Hearts symbolizes the pinnacle of happiness and success. It represents all of the good things in life. It can also represent "marriage," which represents the pinnacle of success, love and happiness for most people. This card can represent marriage in general, or the marriage partner specifically.

I see for you a key, whether real or metaphorical or both that opens a "new door". You may end up with a new opportunity after the first of the year that opens many doors including a few real doors to a new office or class room or work desk. There is a tall building with smaller buildings to the sides and there seems to be a view of a river to your right as you face this building and this is where you will work or study.

I see that you meet a new potential romantic interest related to this place in the spring. He is educated or possibly in administration. A loved ones health may be a struggle but the ten of hearts harkens hope and wellness.)

I send you well wishes, love and good cheer!

Chamuel, I had to go back and read what I wrote about the key. Very cool whats happening for you !

In the past two weeks, two long lost friends have contacted me. One person I have never met but have been good friends with for many long years on the internet. He and his wife live in Canada. It was fantastic to hear his voice for the first time. The other was my former karate instructor who was cleaning out his cell phone contact list and decided to give us a call. He and his wife came to supper. We had a lovely time and look forward to visiting together again. His wife teaches aerobics twice a week and I am giving some thought to attending classes prompted by my hubby. :rolleyes:

I was mourning the loss of old friends as my reiki group has fallen apart and my psychic group is close behind. Out with the old and in with the new. It has become very evident that people pass in and out of our lives for a purpose.

I have been making an effort to do more ritual. I did one a few weeks ago just to express my gratitude for all the wonder in my life. It was very emotional.

I am truly blessed.