Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Philosophersgate

Readings and Well Wishes

In the past two weeks, two long lost friends have contacted me. One person I have never met but have been good friends with for many long years on the internet. He and his wife live in Canada. It was fantastic to hear his voice for the first time. The other was my former karate instructor who was cleaning out his cell phone contact list and decided to give us a call. He and his wife came to supper. We had a lovely time and look forward to visiting together again. His wife teaches aerobics twice a week and I am giving some thought to attending classes prompted by my hubby. :rolleyes:

I was mourning the loss of old friends as my reiki group has fallen apart and my psychic group is close behind. Out with the old and in with the new. It has become very evident that people pass in and out of our lives for a purpose.

I have been making an effort to do more ritual. I did one a few weeks ago just to express my gratitude for all the wonder in my life. It was very emotional.

I am truly blessed.

Very nice! More good news headed your way as we move toward the Christmas holiday. I see your husband rushing in the door to deliver the news. Wearing a dark colored, zip up jacket it seems. He's preparing for a trip. Some snow on the ground.

I get a picture of you putting ornaments on a tree. You seem so at peace.

Very nice! More good news headed your way as we move toward the Christmas holiday. I see your husband rushing in the door to deliver the news. Wearing a dark colored, zip up jacket it seems. He's preparing for a trip. Some snow on the ground.

I get a picture of you putting ornaments on a tree. You seem so at peace.

*contented sigh* :)

I'll let you know!

"Wizard, Wizard, if you please, draw a magic card for me!

In return, I send well wishes, love and cheer

For my guild member Chamuel that I hold so dear!"

Chamuel offered so a sweet caring heart when my little puppy went missing! He came back to me and Chamuel offered so much positivity and encouragement throughout the whole ordeal! I'll forever be so greatful and I hope you have a WONDERFUL holidays!! :D

Spoke too soon! Things no longer seem as such.

There's another one coming. Maybe a brief romance away from college over the holidays. Maybe someone you knew from or is connected to your hometown....hmmm....another interesting guy coming in for you in the spring...could be early March and an M name, like, Mike. Is Michen a name? I see that.

I keep seeing a revolving door. Does your romantic life feel like a revolving door? :lol:

It will get better

"Wizard, Wizard, if you please, draw a magic card for me!

In return, I send well wishes, love and cheer

For my guild member Chamuel that I hold so dear!"

Chamuel offered so a sweet caring heart when my little puppy went missing! He came back to me and Chamuel offered so much positivity and encouragement throughout the whole ordeal! I'll forever be so greatful and I hope you have a WONDERFUL holidays!! :D

Hello, MissMe! and Welcome here!

I join you in wishing Chamuel much good Cheer!

A fine holiday ahead

Merry and Light

But watch out for next year

As there may be a fight.

A two of clubs is your card.

A duality it shows

Good things will show up

But, people may go

(Lots of duality in your life. Some things feel oh so good and some things feel so full of conflict. Sort of the story of life, isn't it? The two of clubs represents this duality. On the one hand it can represent good things, gifts, advice or favors. It represents the interaction of two people. This can be good and pleasant or can represent strife. It can also represent something that lasts a short duration or where time is running out. It can be feelings for someone that is coming to an end or that are of a short duration. I see you have a pleasant holiday on the one hand but, on the other, after the first of the year having a conflict or argument or ending with a male relative. Could be a brother or father figure but shows up more for me as a boyfriend or husband. There seems to be a difference. An ending. A parting of the ways that occurs over several months but is at a heated pitch in February. The duality of the two shows the positive and the negative. As this conflict moves to resolution it will open up a new path for you. A path where you fully step into being the most authentic you. The authentic you will embrace the duality of life and no longer see each side as separate but part of a whole. The day and the night are not different but each part of a magnificent whole. You will be the circle that holds the yin and yang).

I send you well wishes, love and cheer.

The Wizard

There's another one coming. Maybe a brief romance away from college over the holidays. Maybe someone you knew from or is connected to your hometown....hmmm....another interesting guy coming in for you in the spring...could be early March and an M name, like, Mike. Is Michen a name? I see that.

I keep seeing a revolving door. Does your romantic life feel like a revolving door? :lol:

It will get better

haha yeahhh it does feel like a revolving door. My friends and I nicknamed it relationsprinting.

I really have no desire to get involved with anyone from my home town and find it highly unlikely I'd be interested in anyone there. I'm a little bummed that things went nowhere with this other guy as I really liked him, but have no desire for romance for a while. Blech. no more

haha yeahhh it does feel like a revolving door. My friends and I nicknamed it relationsprinting.

I really have no desire to get involved with anyone from my home town and find it highly unlikely I'd be interested in anyone there. I'm a little bummed that things went nowhere with this other guy as I really liked him, but have no desire for romance for a while. Blech. no more

It's always possible to cross paths again in the future. :)

Hello, MissMe! and Welcome here!

I join you in wishing Chamuel much good Cheer!

A fine holiday ahead

Merry and Light

But watch out for next year

As there may be a fight.

A two of clubs is your card.

A duality it shows

Good things will show up

But, people may go

(Lots of duality in your life. Some things feel oh so good and some things feel so full of conflict. Sort of the story of life, isn't it? The two of clubs represents this duality. On the one hand it can represent good things, gifts, advice or favors. It represents the interaction of two people. This can be good and pleasant or can represent strife. It can also represent something that lasts a short duration or where time is running out. It can be feelings for someone that is coming to an end or that are of a short duration. I see you have a pleasant holiday on the one hand but, on the other, after the first of the year having a conflict or argument or ending with a male relative. Could be a brother or father figure but shows up more for me as a boyfriend or husband. There seems to be a difference. An ending. A parting of the ways that occurs over several months but is at a heated pitch in February. The duality of the two shows the positive and the negative. As this conflict moves to resolution it will open up a new path for you. A path where you fully step into being the most authentic you. The authentic you will embrace the duality of life and no longer see each side as separate but part of a whole. The day and the night are not different but each part of a magnificent whole. You will be the circle that holds the yin and yang).

I send you well wishes, love and cheer.

The Wizard

Oh thank you so much for the insight! It's a little scary to imagine losing such a relationship. I have a hard time letting go of lost relationships,even when they are truly lost. So to be honest, the idea of possibly going through this does give me a little bit of anxiety even if it is for the best :huh: I'll try to stay positive and hold on to the idea that it will all be for the best. Thank you again!!

MissMe

Wasn't sure where to post this. Didn't want to start a new thread.

A little advice on staying safe this holiday season...

With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my family & friends about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, three days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails, followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before ... I took a cab home. Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it!!!

Wasn't sure where to post this. Didn't want to start a new thread.

A little advice on staying safe this holiday season...

With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my family & friends about drinking and driving.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, three days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails, followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before ... I took a cab home. Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it!!!

I thought you meant you had called a cab, with a driver, to take you home. To actually find one and drive it yourself is too funny. Perhaps you are supposed to be the designated driver this season. :lol: