Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Ceriana

Hello all.

Hi all.

27 female hailing from Essex, UK. Current location: Well, somewhere around on cloud 9. lol. Howzit hanging? A bit misty up here by the looks of it. Little bit of an understatement here.

I love love love gemstones, know quite a bit about gemstones and crystal healing rays... I haven't lost my faith in that. I love crystal skull energies and do work with them a fair amount when they come through to visit or pass on messages. I do love reading too but mostly I tend to use my intuition mostly my entire work so far has been intuitively led... though I am finding I have lost my faith in myself a fair amount so am here to learn, make new friendships hopefully lasting ones.... and try to restore a bit of faith in myself... in regards to my practicing ability and trust............

That's a bit about me. I have read through your guidelines upon joining and fully respect them as well as the reading guidelines too.

Take what you need into the palm of your hands and blow the rest away with a bit of kindness - Native American saying that I love.

:)

Take what you need into the palm of your hands and blow the rest away with a bit of kindness - Native American saying that I love.

Oh, that IS lovely, Ceriana.

Very nice to have you here. :angel:

thanks, great to be here :)

Welcome!

And thanks for the info, never knew about crystal skulls. :)

Hi Chilli........ guess ya do now lol :) tis all good.