Universal Psychic Guild Forum
coleb

Please share your wisdom or intuitions <3

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a really long time, so firstly, hello! I hope you all are feeling happy and fulfilled and warm :)

Secondly- I am in need of some spiritual or psychic advice and suddenly felt drawn to this site. I met a man a few months ago who had many soul mate like qualities, and we have both discussed the uncanny familiarity we have with each other. I am wondering if anyone can give advice on whether he might be the one (or maybe some of his qualities or features)? Or alternatively, do you think I will EVER find my soul mate?? And when??

Love and light,

C xx

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a really long time, so firstly, hello! I hope you all are feeling happy and fulfilled and warm smile.gif

Secondly- I am in need of some spiritual or psychic advice and suddenly felt drawn to this site. I met a man a few months ago who had many soul mate like qualities, and we have both discussed the uncanny familiarity we have with each other. I am wondering if anyone can give advice on whether he might be the one (or maybe some of his qualities or features)? Or alternatively, do you think I will EVER find my soul mate?? And when??

Love and light,

C xx

Welcome back Coleb.

Yes I believe in soulmates and I think the familiarity could be a past life connection, as some believe soul mates have. However I think there is more than one soul mate for all of us.

What is it that has stopped you from being sure he is your soul mate?