Universal Psychic Guild Forum
meher

Ever experienced this?

Hey Guys

Hope you are well.

I am going to keep this short but would greatly appreciate your advice, perhaps you have been in such situations in the past.

I have liked a few guys in the past, and it was usually from the get-go (never dated them of anything), and whenever I was around them I would feel anxious or just nervous and just not myself -perhaps I thought I was at the time. Feelings were never mutual and I was naturally disappointed.

I met someone else last year through a dance class and around beginning of this year I thought he was something I would like to get to know and over the course of this year I have come to develop feelings for him as I have got to know him - I never saw him as my "Type" when I first met him lol. with this guy I feel at ease and quite comfortable and be myself.

With the other guys I tended to tell them I liked them directly or take some initiative, seemed like a piece of cake- but with this new guy I am sooooooo hesitant in doing so for I am afraid to be rejected again.

Any advice? Similar situation?

I would continue the friendship first. If you don't know his status yet, try to figure out if he's single. If he is, then see if he wants to be more than friends. Try asking him out for coffee. It's a good thing you can be so comfortable around him. Good luck.

Life is filled with rejections and acceptance

Sometimes getting either result is for the good because it makes us stronger and smarter

It's always nice to take a challenge even if we may trip and fall, experience plays a huge key role in life because we learn more about the world and people in it through experiences

It sounds like this guy could be an interesting experience, the hardest and scary experiences can sometimes be the most fun

Try this one out and see what the result may be :)

Good luck