Universal Psychic Guild Forum
TopKatz90

Help, cant read someone's future

I did some tarot card readings just now after work at the cafe. I did it for fun and then I ask what events will happen to my fellow coworkers.

And now, for some reason, I cant read one person's future or anything. I tried before and I thought it was strange. For every card i drew, i couldnt feel or interpret what might happen. The person I tried to read happens to be my new crush.

I dont understand why and im not interested in relationships now. I dont intend to date him either but he is the only person I cant read by far.

I know I cant read myself, but why him. Just a little help why...

Because you are too emotionally involved, perhaps? Your subconscious has an image of what you want and it is blocking your insight.angel.gif

Have you tried reading other people since this reading failed? Tarot cards often become tainted, and if they produce incoherent or inaccurate readings, they may need cleansed. Setting them out on a window sill to soak up the moonlight or placing a piece of quartz crystal in the bag or box with them should do the trick.

Because you are too emotionally involved, perhaps? Your subconscious has an image of what you want and it is blocking your insight.angel.gif

I dont know. When I was dating my boyfriend who I was emotionally involved, I was able to read him.

For some reason, this is different.

Have you tried reading other people since this reading failed? Tarot cards often become tainted, and if they produce incoherent or inaccurate readings, they may need cleansed. Setting them out on a window sill to soak up the moonlight or placing a piece of quartz crystal in the bag or box with them should do the trick.

I already have my quartz pendulum in the same satin pouch with my cards. It couldnt be and I dont feel anything negative. I know and a bit of an empath.

Its still good with others. I did my other coworkers and I feel its right

Maybe it's someone who should not exist, but does? o.o

time traveller maybe? :unsure:

And he's pretty much human....like that could help.

Perhaps he is here to teach you something, and the lesson is not ready to be revealed.

Haha I too love the time traveler theorybiggrin.gif

He might be blocking it, intentionally or unintentionally.

Though I do like the suggestion that he is a time traveler ;)

Perhaps he is here to teach you something, and the lesson is not ready to be revealed.

Haha I too love the time traveler theorybiggrin.gif

Oh God, you two think so. Its sketchy theory. And I think he is an alien sometimes.

Whatever the reason is, I know the vibes he's giving me is scary and yet attracting to me. Maybe we are meeting cause of fate. I'm a little concerned what fate will bring now.