Universal Psychic Guild Forum
KhroniKali

Testing Myself

A few people on here have suggested I try simple readings to see if I'm able to get anything at all. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this so please make sure you're not having me do anything urgent or important. It also needs to be something YOU already know the answer to. I'd like to try simple things first like a color, a number, etc. It doesn't matter, but I would very much appreciate feedback on whatever it was.

Thank You :)

What numbers do you see in my address?

Another thing that I want to encourage you to try is to connect with my energy and see what movie plays in your head.

A way to approach this is to take a deep breath and close your eyes, consciously connect and then just view the images that come in.

Just keep practicing and you will discover a technique that works for you.

Glad you are working on this. I feel you have incredible abilities!

Someone gave me a gift today for my granddaughter. I love it and may just keep it for myself as my granddaughter is too little to appreciate it. I am infusing this post with a picture of what the gift is. :)

My boyfriend just surprised me with a gift yesterday that means a lot to me. It's a tool I've been needing to follow my dreams and I was so thankful to know he supported me. I'm also infusing this post with the image of my gift. :)

Okay, I'm not sure I'm getting anything correctly but I'm told not to second guess so I'm just gonna give it a shot and say the very first things that I thought of. My problem is I'm worried I'm thinking too literally instead of just trying to feel it but we'll see.

Village Witch - The first thing that came to mind was a necklace or a piece of jewelry.

Elyria Crowley - For some reason the first thing I thought of was a stethoscope. However, I have a lot of health problems so I'm not sure if that could be why.

Philosophers Gate - I still don't know. This one nothing is popping up but I did see something like 128 but I also saw a 4 a 2 and a 6. So I'm not sure.

I apologize if none of these are right. I'm not really sure what I'm doing. But I really really appreciate you guys helping me on this. I'm not sure why those are what came to me just now so we'll see. :)

My second guess for Village Witch would be a dog or pet of some kind but it may be your signature that's throwing me off. And Elyria Crowley, my second guess was something for art. Some type of easel or brushes possible. But I know I'm not supposed to second guess.

My second guess for Village Witch would be a dog or pet of some kind but it may be your signature that's throwing me off. But I know I'm not supposed to second guess.

Go with that! :)

I am thinking you guessed jewelry the first time because I said she is too little for the gift yet. The reason I said she was too little for the gift is because she chews on everything. She is only ten months old. The gift she was given is cute and I really like it. I just don't want her to ruin it, but kids need to play. I should not have said that.

You are not second guessing. You are not guessing. You are allowing the energy imbued in my post to flow for you. Relax and it will get clearer. :)

And Elyria Crowley, my second guess was something for art. Some type of easel or brushes possible. But I know I'm not supposed to second guess.

Very good! :P It's a desk that I plan to use for art and writing. But my fault was that the image I focused on was the way it's set up now -- with my easel on top of it!

I agree with VillageWitch -- relax! I know it's hard to let go and allow things to come to you. But like she said, you're not guessing. You're feeling! It's not an exact science. You'll eventually feel the difference between "guessing" and "intuiting."

Great work! Keep practicing and you'll find it comes easier and easier. :)

Okay, I'm not sure I'm getting anything correctly but I'm told not to second guess so I'm just gonna give it a shot and say the very first things that I thought of. My problem is I'm worried I'm thinking too literally instead of just trying to feel it but we'll see.

Village Witch - The first thing that came to mind was a necklace or a piece of jewelry.

Elyria Crowley - For some reason the first thing I thought of was a stethoscope. However, I have a lot of health problems so I'm not sure if that could be why.

Philosophers Gate - I still don't know. This one nothing is popping up but I did see something like 128 but I also saw a 4 a 2 and a 6. So I'm not sure.

I apologize if none of these are right. I'm not really sure what I'm doing. But I really really appreciate you guys helping me on this. I'm not sure why those are what came to me just now so we'll see. :)

Yes. seeing numbers like that is not easy for me either. Maybe you are seeing my NEXT address! :lol: You were definitely picking up stuff for the others. That's a great start!

A few people on here have suggested I try simple readings to see if I'm able to get anything at all. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this so please make sure you're not having me do anything urgent or important. It also needs to be something YOU already know the answer to. I'd like to try simple things first like a color, a number, etc. It doesn't matter, but I would very much appreciate feedback on whatever it was.

Thank You :)

My two least favourite colours and the day of the week I was born. :angel: