Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GingerRavenWolf

Psychiatric hospital

I had a plethora of dreams last night. If I had a couple days I'd type all of them but that's too much work. :lol:

The one that really got me was one where I was in a hospital.

I had gotten into an elevator with some girl and I guess a male doctor. I remember she said "What floor?" to the man and he said Floor number 7 below ground. I guess that was a solitary room where psychiatric patients were put for some reason. It was weird!

So we get down there and it must had been at least an hour that just flew by and we hadn't done anything but stand there and she got to go back up to the main part of the hospital and I didn't.

So after apparently 8 hours of being down there with this man I started to freak out. Hysterically crying saying I can't be down here like this. I can't do this, I can't do this. Just freaking out like the walls were enclosing on me but they weren't. It felt like to me that I was never leaving that room.

Finally I got to go back up and my whole family was there waiting on me. We get to the car and there's no room for me and I'm like where do I sit and no one responded to me. Like I just wasn't there.

Then my uncle tried moving around a bit and he had his laptop in his lap and the tip of the screen had just bent out of no where. Totally broke his laptop. Now that probably means nothing but it was so weird.

Anyone think they can help me decipher this one? Lol

Holy crap. Thank you!! That makes perfect sense. Thank you so much.

I stopped telling my family and friends how I feel since it seems to get pushed back on me. Like everything is my fault since I moved. When I honestly think they're upset that I left and am trying to make a life for myself.

Yeah, the isolation thing is so me right now. I don't know anyone here and I've basically been alone for almost a month. Just trying to get my thoughts and all together. I know I should get out and do something but I don't know where anything is and I should drive around but I don't have money for gas right now and I live in the middle of no where. lol.

The girl was short, she had dark hair, and she had brown eyes. :)

Yeh that sounds like meangel.gif

Then maybe it was! She wasn't scared or anything. She was like okay, lets do this!!

It was the night before I had the dream...

Maybe my dream sent a charge or pulse to you. lol

Possibly! That's cool

I woke up from it about maybe 2 am. Idk where you are though so I couldn't tell ya the time difference.