Universal Psychic Guild Forum
xng

Possible plane crash to Beijing

Let's pray and send healing to the victims on board.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/australians-among-239-people-on-board-missing-malaysia-airlines-flight-to-beijing/story-fnizu68q-1226848860442

A total of 153 passengers were Chinese nationals.

There were also 38 from Malaysia, 12 from Indonesia, three from France, two from New Zealand, four from the USA, two from Ukraine, two Canadians, two Russians, one Italian, one from Taiwan, one from The Netherlands and one from Austria.

Tearful and angry, the friends and relatives of passengers on board missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 have lashed out at the company as journalists besiege them in a Beijing hotel.

Can any psychic here tell us whether this is a terrorist attack or a malfunction of the plane ?

There was a terrorist attack in China last week by Muslim terrorists. Could this be a follow up ?

I just feel water, cold water. I know that's not much and doesn't make sense just what I feel.

I just feel water, cold water. I know that's not much and doesn't make sense just what I feel.

Cold water means the plane might have crashed in the South China Seas.

But what caused the plane to crash and why didn't the pilot send out a distress signal ?

Possible debris and a suitcase found....will this be solved?

I read this - hoping that it's related to this terrible tragedy! Will bring closure for so many!