Universal Psychic Guild Forum
GingerRavenWolf

Guitar Hero and Cancer

I was in an electronics store and I started playing guitar hero.

All of a sudden the back of the store changed into a hospital wing and there was a girl crying and saying things like why this was happening to her. I heard her say that no one was ever going to be a match and that she was just going to give up. I walked in there and I told her I'd give blood for the platelets? (Not sure if that's what I heard.

So we were sitting there and then the nurse came back and said I was 90% match and we all cried and we all started dancing for joy.

Then she asked me to lay down with her and so I did and she asked to hold my hand and I gave her my hand and she slowly let go and she kind of held her hand above mine, not touching, almost like we were creating a ball of energy together.

Then I woke up.

My first thought is perhaps it's a reflection of a desire or a belief to make more of your potential. If that makes sense. You feel like you could be doing positive things or want to. Perhaps in a way that relates to music. Uplifting people with music?

My first thought is perhaps it's a reflection of a desire or a belief to make more of your potential. If that makes sense. You feel like you could be doing positive things or want to. Perhaps in a way that relates to music. Uplifting people with music?

Definitely makes sense to me.

I'm not really sure..

That dream has been with me all day. The thing that got me the most of the energy thing. Her touching my hand.

I do play guitar in real life...not video games. lol.

I was playing the night I had that dream and was writing new songs. That could be it.

Now that I'm thinking about it...

My dad plays guitar and he got me into it and he had cancer.

He went to Kentucky a few days ago where my gpa was having surgery because of his cancer.

So...

I am not sure.