Universal Psychic Guild Forum
intuitive

Is he right for me?

Two weeks ago I met this guy on Omegle (bring on the head shaking) I think the site is stupid but also can sometimes create nice opportunities for people.

Anyways we started talking and I thought he'd be just like every other guy I've talked to online that would want me to send him nudes and just talk dirty but he's actually very different

He has all the qualities I look for in a guy but...I can't seem to open my heart fully to him

He's in love with me and says I'm the one for him but I can't say that I love him, I barely know him but I really don't want to hurt him. I do really like him though

I've tried getting to know people online, they're either nice and genuine or bad and liars

Years ago finding love was my top priority and would easily fall for people that ended up hurting me, now I meet someone that loves me but I'm so guarded

Don't get me wrong, there are those moments where love is on my brain all day long and I'm in the mood for finding love but I have become more of a realist now

I do wonder when I'll meet my true love. So can anyone please tell me if he's right for me and if he's not, can you please tell me when I'll meet my true love if you can

If you need anymore information, I will absolutely offer more information

Thank you

And sorry if I'm not doing this reading request right, it's my first one and yes I have read the guidelines, I just really want to make sure that I don't break any rules because I like following the rules

Ok bye :)

I think you need to listen to your intution. For some reason he is going too fast for you. If he loves you he will understand that you need to catch up with him as far as feelings of love go.

Do you think there is an ulterior motive behind his declaration of love? Have you actually met?

Personally I think you are right not to rush into anything, and time will tell.

All I can say is "listen to your intution and take your time".

I think you need to listen to your intution. For some reason he is going too fast for you. If he loves you he will understand that you need to catch up with him as far as feelings of love go.

Do you think there is an ulterior motive behind his declaration of love? Have you actually met?

Personally I think you are right not to rush into anything, and time will tell.

All I can say is "listen to your intution and take your time".

It's weird, my gut is tangled when it comes to him but my heart races when I talk to him. Usually my intuition is either good or bad but with him, it's different

There is a guy I like aswell. His name begins with a G, do you pick anything up on this?angel.gif

Just take your time, and if it is meant to happen it will. angel.gif

Thank you ;) and to answer one of your previous questions, him and I have not met yet

I wish I could say more, but I think you know your own intuition, and its just too fast for you.

There is a guy I like aswell. His name begins with a G, do you pick anything up on this?angel.gif

Did you see my question above? Would love to have some insight into this one. It's a bit of a puzzle to me.smile.gif

Did you see my question above? Would love to have some insight into this one. It's a bit of a puzzle to me.smile.gif

Honestly I don't know, I can only pick up things from people who are in my presence. I wish I had stronger psychic abilities but I don't, I really want to develop psychic abilities

Sorry I'm no help :/