Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RainyDay

Cleansing crystals..

Does anyone have any advice on me how to cleanse crystals. I found a shop the other day and ended up getting a couple of necklaces and a bracelet. I got a Citrine necklace, Sodalite necklace, and Lapis Lazuli necklace, and also a Rose Quartz bracelet. I was going to cleanse them using sea salt in a ceramic bowl. My question is, do I need separate bowls for each crystal or can I just put them all in the same bowl? I am most likely going to be giving some of these as gifts also and was wondering if I should go ahead and cleanse them before giving them away or just let the person receiving them do it on their own? or I guess they can do an additional cleanse after I do one? Also, how long is best to leave them in the sea salt? Is over night okay? or until they feel ready?..

It's actually raining right now and I think I'm going to go leave them outside in the rain!

There are threads on cleansing around here somewhere...But where? Must find them and get them over in this part of the forum. :P

Anyway, the working with crystals thread will have some advice. :)