Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RainyDay

Emptiness

I've been feeling an emptiness for the latter part of the day. I havn't felt this empty in a while. I feel emptiness to the point of actually feeling ill. This is the longest time I've ever not been in a relationship with anyone. I often do jump from relationship to relationship. I love to love and be loved. I guess I've been giving myself a break from love and learning to be with myself. It's difficult. However, I don't think this emptiness correlates with the lack of a relationship. I'm not quite sure what this emptiness is. Do you ever feel emptiness? What does it stem from? What exactly is it? I guess it's a different feeling than the longing I've felt recently for a partner, a soul mate to be exact, or the longing I still sometimes feel for my ex. Maybe the emptiness is a combination of different things missing from my life...

Yeah. I feel that sort of emptiness when I feel like I am lost. Like when I have no idea what my direction or goals are. I get very upset when I feel like I am not really striving for nor accomplishing what I find fulfilling. You might need to start exploring new hobbies or something along those lines? Or perhaps a career change...Or just learning to like yourself and be happy with who you are as a person. It's hard to say what it may be from.

I guess I'm familiar with feeling lost, even more so the feeling of not belonging.. This emptiness is in the pit of my stomach, just feels like something is missing. Well, I'm currently looking into going back to school to study for a new career...