Universal Psychic Guild Forum
Chiilendrina

Raising Our Spirits

Many of us here are very aware of our connection to the divine and some of us are looking to connect. I've heard of groups whose main intention is to not only practice but to raise the energy of the group to create a deeper connection to Spirit, God, Universe, etc. Essentially trying to come closer to our true selves and our paths.

What I would like to try is maybe just once a week all of us set the intention of the group connecting more deeply to our spirit, our guides and our intuition. On bringing more love, light and positivity to our lives. Kinda like sharing reiki or more rather a weekly prayer. We are simply asking a higher power to help those who are interested and ourselves. On the day of sending an energetic boost if you will, you can do it at any time of the day and in any way. Some can use prayer, meditation, affirmations, crystals, reiki, etc. whatever method that feels most natural and comfortable to you. This could take as lil as 2-5 minutes of your day. You can do it while brushing your teeth and just imagine us all connecting more deeply and hearing/feeling our guidance more clearly. :lol:

I've been doing this with another person in my meditation group and I've found that just doing it once a week provides an wonderful boost. (Although admittedly I don't know if she has continued but I still do) It may not last a full week for me with how energetically taxing raising young children can be but in doing this it has taught me how much I need to be mindful of my energy and recouping it much more frequently. I thought that as many of us here are generally more in tuned we may feel similar affects of living our daily lives and could use a boost. We did something similar with "Create the Future you wish to B" and I think that was pretty successful. This would be ongoing and anyone can join at any time. I will gladly post a reminder for those who decide to join. And if anything happens because of this practice please let us know! :D

I'd like to do Wednesdays and Saturdays but maybe just starting with one day a week and starting this coming Wednesday, June 11th 2014, is enough to start.

I hope you'll join in.

:wub:

Many of us here are very aware of our connection to the divine and some of us are looking to connect. I've heard of groups whose main intention is to not only practice but to raise the energy of the group to create a deeper connection to Spirit, God, Universe, etc. Essentially trying to come closer to our true selves and our paths.

What I would like to try is maybe just once a week all of us set the intention of the group connecting more deeply to our spirit, our guides and our intuition. On bringing more love, light and positivity to our lives. Kinda like sharing reiki or more rather a weekly prayer. We are simply asking a higher power to help those who are interested and ourselves. On the day of sending an energetic boost if you will, you can do it at any time of the day and in any way. Some can use prayer, meditation, affirmations, crystals, reiki, etc. whatever method that feels most natural and comfortable to you. This could take as lil as 2-5 minutes of your day. You can do it while brushing your teeth and just imagine us all connecting more deeply and hearing/feeling our guidance more clearly. :lol:

I've been doing this with another person in my meditation group and I've found that just doing it once a week provides an wonderful boost. (Although admittedly I don't know if she has continued but I still do) It may not last a full week for me with how energetically taxing raising young children can be but in doing this it has taught me how much I need to be mindful of my energy and recouping it much more frequently. I thought that as many of us here are generally more in tuned we may feel similar affects of living our daily lives and could use a boost. We did something similar with "Create the Future you wish to B" and I think that was pretty successful. This would be ongoing and anyone can join at any time. I will gladly post a reminder for those who decide to join. And if anything happens because of this practice please let us know! :D

I'd like to do Wednesdays and Saturdays but maybe just starting with one day a week and starting this coming Wednesday, June 11th 2014, is enough to start.

I hope you'll join in.

:wub:

Great suggestion!

Count me in.

Wonderful! I'm so excited to see so many people join in. I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you. :D :D

I will post a reminder each week ;)

Well this really worked, although it was more evident today.... maybe some of you were sending healing through the night as you are a few hours behind me here in the UK. I sent healing around 11pm my time.

Some good things happened today too angel.gif

I have to admit that I was in a funk for a couple of days but feeling much lighter today. It didnt dawn on me that we had done this.

You know I thought we'd start with just a Wednesday but I was definitely planning on adding Ya'll in my 'prayers' today. If anybody wants to do Saturday as well I say go for it! :D I just don't want anyone to feel like it's a chore. I want people to look forward to it just like they look forward to the weekend, sleep, a warm shower, cool drink on a hot day or just sitting idly as they put their feet up.

By the way, I too felt like I got a boost the day after. Like Thursday I just felt so productive and yet calm. I had so much clarity that day. I enjoy doing this. It feels right and most importantly it feels good. ^_^

Oh boop. Sorry I forgot to remind everyone. I'm in the Bahamas so there's a bit of a brain delay lol. I'll remind folks for this coming Wednesday June 25th. :)