Universal Psychic Guild Forum
eyecrystals

When there are two options

Regarding romances or potential relationships - and you're not sure which one to pick; if one is an old flame that wants to prove himself to you and try again and one is a new flame that still needs to earn your trust. Which path would you travel down?

The one, which when imagining your future together fills you with joy angel.gif

I agree with Chamuel.

My own choice regarding such situations I've experienced in the past may not be the correct advice for you as each relationship is unique. However, when judging how you would feel being with the old flame again, don't base it on past experiences of happiness (likewise conflict unless it is something that has not changed with maturity/experience), but rather who they appear to you as right now. :)

That's good food for thought, thank you guys! It's very difficult for me to chose at the moment. I need more time than I feel like they are giving me so I think I have to take a few steps away to think about it and still keep in contact so I can stay up to date. Sigh, I have zero love interests for at least six months and then about three all at one time!! :rolleyes:

Good advice........so long as your absolutely sure the one with past is not motivated with the thought of being replaced with the present. The questions asked as to why now instead of before meeting the new flame should be examined. Good luck.....lucky to have two choices. :) Neleh