Universal Psychic Guild Forum
ElyriaCrowley

Would like to practice

Hello all!

Back in the day, I tried to practice my pendulum skills. I didn't do very well with it, and I haven't done well since. I've been playing with it a little more recently, and I feel like the results were better than they used to be, so I'd like to try to practice that again. Here are the rules:

1) Three questions at most

2) Yes or no answers only

3) It MUST be something you know the answer to (is my hair brown, is my name Beth, are my parents still married)

4) Absolutely no future questions.. This is just practice to get in touch with my intuition, and I'm not comfortable trying to predict future events yet.. Although maybe my gift works better in a future setting and not a present setting..? Hmm.. Maybe I'll come up with a way to practice future events that I can monitor.

Or! Psychometry. There was one instance a loonggg time ago, where someone asked about the history of a chair, and I intuitively knew part of the history. It's the only time I've been able to do that, and I'd like to explore it more. Here are the rules:

1) Post what the object is

2) Provide either a detailed description of it, or attach a picture that I can view

3) You MUST already know the history of the object (my mother gave it to me, it was my fathers during a war, etc). Again, this is just practice and I need validation that I'm doing it correctly.

So! If anyone is interested in helping me out, I'd appreciate it. :angel:

Thanks for reading!

Beth

It's hard to come up with interesting questions, haha.

What if you just asked questions on your own and we can validate it for you?

Do I still practice tai chi?

Do I have a smart phone?

Did I cook dinner tonight?

Chanel: 1) Yes 2) Yes 3) No

Taichi: I got no on all of yours.

I did a practice run predicting suits of cards the other day, and the results were terrible. lol I've been trying to find a better way of focusing, but I feel that it's failing. I may just need to give up pendulum. :unsure:

Thanks for being my guinea pigs, guys. :)

The sad thing is, Chamuel, I think that's what I got the first time. :( I did it twice because I didn't feel I was connected to my high self enough.. But the answers were completely different the second time. I should have gone with my first instinct. Ugh.

Chanel: 1) Yes 2) Yes 3) No

Taichi: I got no on all of yours.

I did a practice run predicting suits of cards the other day, and the results were terrible. lol I've been trying to find a better way of focusing, but I feel that it's failing. I may just need to give up pendulum. :unsure:

Thanks for being my guinea pigs, guys. :)

I forgot about one aspect of these questions haha.

I did cook dinner yesterdayy, which was when I wrote up the questions, but didn't cook today.

So don't know what that means in terms of accuracy

but the other answers were correct :D

Is my favorite flower the lilly?

Do I draw & paint?

Do I ride a bike almost everyday?

Hello all!

Back in the day, I tried to practice my pendulum skills. I didn't do very well with it, and I haven't done well since. I've been playing with it a little more recently, and I feel like the results were better than they used to be, so I'd like to try to practice that again. Here are the rules:

1) Three questions at most

2) Yes or no answers only

3) It MUST be something you know the answer to (is my hair brown, is my name Beth, are my parents still married)

4) Absolutely no future questions.. This is just practice to get in touch with my intuition, and I'm not comfortable trying to predict future events yet.. Although maybe my gift works better in a future setting and not a present setting..? Hmm.. Maybe I'll come up with a way to practice future events that I can monitor.

Or! Psychometry. There was one instance a loonggg time ago, where someone asked about the history of a chair, and I intuitively knew part of the history. It's the only time I've been able to do that, and I'd like to explore it more. Here are the rules:

1) Post what the object is

2) Provide either a detailed description of it, or attach a picture that I can view

3) You MUST already know the history of the object (my mother gave it to me, it was my fathers during a war, etc). Again, this is just practice and I need validation that I'm doing it correctly.

So! If anyone is interested in helping me out, I'd appreciate it. :angel:

Thanks for reading!

Beth

Psychometry fun time!!

My object is a pendant. It's in the shape of a dog-tag with two quotes engraved on either side. The pendent itself is a shiny, black stainless steel. It's worn on a black leather rope-chain and has a sterling silver clasp.

Ooh psychometry. I love that sort of thing.

My object is a dog stuffed animal about 12 inches long with floppy long ears. She has a rainbow bow on one ear, her face is light brown and white, with the ears and sides of the face being brown and the strip between the eyes and the snout white. She has black painted plastic eyes, a big black nose, and a red tongue. She is dressed in a multicolor clown outfit with dots and stars and has white paws.

Psychometry fun time!!

My object is a pendant. It's in the shape of a dog-tag with two quotes engraved on either side. The pendent itself is a shiny, black stainless steel. It's worn on a black leather rope-chain and has a sterling silver clasp.

Hmm.. I'm picking up very little about this. I think I'm just not in the proper state of mind, in which case I'll try again later, but I did feel that the quotes had something to do with your mother. Are they something she's said before? Or do they somehow remind you of her?

Ooh psychometry. I love that sort of thing.

My object is a dog stuffed animal about 12 inches long with floppy long ears. She has a rainbow bow on one ear, her face is light brown and white, with the ears and sides of the face being brown and the strip between the eyes and the snout white. She has black painted plastic eyes, a big black nose, and a red tongue. She is dressed in a multicolor clown outfit with dots and stars and has white paws.

My first instinct was that this is a toy won at a carnival or fair of some kind. It was given to you by someone you love -- a man perhaps? It seems like a very positive toy -- meaning you received it happily, and it brings you a lot of joy.

Close at all? :P

My object is a brass man ornament.

I think your pendulum may have another use - healing. You can use it to see if your chakras are open.

I'm not picking up anything off of this either right now... I'll try again later. :)

Maybe when I go to work on my chakras later, I'll give that a shot. :angel: that's an aspect of the pendulum that I'd never considered before. Thank you!

My first instinct was that this is a toy won at a carnival or fair of some kind. It was given to you by someone you love -- a man perhaps? It seems like a very positive toy -- meaning you received it happily, and it brings you a lot of joy.

Close at all? :P

Well, it is special to me. I got it on the way to my grandma's house when I was very little because I'd forgotten my stuffed animal, so my dad and I went in to some store (Walmart, Target, I don't remember) and I picked that one out and formed some sort of connection to it over the years. I always keep her in my bedroom.

Not too far off :)