Universal Psychic Guild Forum
ElyriaCrowley

Death of Michael Brown

Hi all.

I'm feeling very down tonight. :(

For those not from the US, an 18 year old boy named Michael Brown was shot multiple times and killed by police. According to some people (not sure if they were witnesses or not), he was unarmed and standing in the street with his hands over his head. But according to police, he tried to take a gun from a police officer and was killed after the struggle.

The community he was killed in was a half hour away from where I lived my entire life (up until the beginning of this year). I'm getting reports on Facebook from all my friends about shots being fired, businesses being looted, police and news vehicles being damaged, and buildings being set on fire. But the mob is so thick (in the thousands) that the fire trucks can't get through, so the buildings are just burning...

I was wondering if we could rally together and send some healing to all those involves. Heal the sorrow, heal the hate, and hopefully put an end to this before someone gets hurt or killed (if it hasn't happened already).

Just really praying for these people tonight.. It's heartbreaking. I don't know how well I'm going to sleep tonight. :(

I am getting the feeling of several negative entities hovering around over these crowds fanning the violence. So we might pray that a white light cover of protection be laid upon the people to help them think for themselves and not be misled by these violence-loving entities (dark angels). Justice needs to be manifested through calm and common sense and determination, not chaos and destruction.

Hi all.

I'm feeling very down tonight. :(

For those not from the US, an 18 year old boy named Michael Brown was shot multiple times and killed by police. According to some people (not sure if they were witnesses or not), he was unarmed and standing in the street with his hands over his head. But according to police, he tried to take a gun from a police officer and was killed after the struggle.

The community he was killed in was a half hour away from where I lived my entire life (up until the beginning of this year). I'm getting reports on Facebook from all my friends about shots being fired, businesses being looted, police and news vehicles being damaged, and buildings being set on fire. But the mob is so thick (in the thousands) that the fire trucks can't get through, so the buildings are just burning...

I was wondering if we could rally together and send some healing to all those involves. Heal the sorrow, heal the hate, and hopefully put an end to this before someone gets hurt or killed (if it hasn't happened already).

Just really praying for these people tonight.. It's heartbreaking. I don't know how well I'm going to sleep tonight. :(

I'm spreading a rainbow blanket of peace and calm. The world needs a lot of healing right now.

I really find it hard to forgive the looters who help themselves to other people's property under the guise of being outraged by any particular situation. Nothing absolves or justifies ripping off other human beings during a crisis.