Universal Psychic Guild Forum
TopKatz90

For my mother

I need some help for my mother. She is 50 years of age and is under alot of stress both physically and mentally.

She said she gets nosebleeds every time she gets a bath. Plus its pretty lukewarm, I checked. Her hair is falling out pretty quick. She was told by her friend it might be a kidney problem and she might be ill.

I need some energy sent to her. I will have to pray for her health, so join me.

I feel the nosebleeds and hair loss occur when she allows herself to relax. Most of the time she is so stressed yet holding herself so tightly in (apparent) control that she inhibits the flow of normal bodily functions. When she relaxes, everything she has held in lets loose. Then she stresses up again and the unhealthy cycle continues. Try everything you can do to get her to relax more and stiffen up less.

I will send her healing light.

Stress alone can definitely cause the body to start functioning improperly and lead to other health problems.

Sending some healing thoughts, but really she must do anything she can to combat the stress.

I need some help for my mother. She is 50 years of age and is under alot of stress both physically and mentally.

She said she gets nosebleeds every time she gets a bath. Plus its pretty lukewarm, I checked. Her hair is falling out pretty quick. She was told by her friend it might be a kidney problem and she might be ill.

I need some energy sent to her. I will have to pray for her health, so join me.

Sending guiding and comforting light to you both. :angel: