Universal Psychic Guild Forum
TopKatz90

Love Triangle?

One place I really don't want to be.

My boyfriend to-be-ex just pleaded me to not go and apologies to everything, all the terrible things he said and what he shouldn't have done. He wants to be a better man for me but I waited 3 years for that. He says I'm his light and all. No one can replace me and I do know that.

I told him that the reason why I want to break up was my freedom. He never likes or agree with everything I do until he realized that he was wrong.

Soon while I was in a vulnerable place in life, I met someone new. I like the new person so much within a short time and I felt like I got something my boyfriend never gave me. He likes me too.

I like being with the new person in my life but the only regret I might have was my childhood wish. My wish was to be with my first and everlasting last love. I still remember the good times with my boyfriend but is it all worth moving on?

I really don't know what's worth it to be happy. I want to move on but I felt like something is holding me back.

(If you want to know more, just ask)

If you haven't found what you want in him after 3 years, what will change? He can say all he wants but only his actions are they way you can tell. The thing is, you seem set to go and I think you should trust that feeling if you're unsatisfied and unhappy with the relationship. You may just be holding on because it is difficult to give up on someone who you care for and put so much effort toward.

Write a LIST of the qualities and attributes that describe your perfect partner.

Which one ticks the most boxes? :judge:

but the only regret I might have was my childhood wish

Well done for identifying the reasons you were staying in a relationship which was doing you no good.

You made that wish with the innocence of a child not the wisdom of a woman.

Do what makes you happyangel.gif

Your wish of remaining with the first partner, as if he is to be the one and only, the life-everlasting, is a pretty lofty wish. I can't say I know anyone who has had a similar experience with love.

Leaving a loved one is hard. Ask anyone on here. You're always tempted to stay because of the positive times that once were. But isn't that the key? What one was?

Additionally, be wary of new relationship springing out of the ashes of old ones. I refuse to call them "rebounds" because I think that immediately classifies the relationship as being insincere and doomed to fail; it creates a stigma. That said, I caution anyone who leaves a truly loved one (particularly in your case, since this first man was supposed to be "the one") for someone else so quickly. I'm not saying you shouldn't be with this new person. I'm saying you need to ensure you're remaining rational. On that note, isn't it fairly indicative that this first man wasn't "the one" if you could find someone to replace him in your heart in such a short time?

Remain true to yourself throughout this whole process. Keep a clear head about your desires, wants, needs, and expectations. And also have a clear picture of where you're going without a partner. It will make things much healthier for everyone involved.

:angel: