Ladies, did you realise that there was such a thing as a pregnancy horoscope? Well, if you didn’t please allow us to be the first to introduce them to you.
Of course, there are so many different aspects of pregnancy that you can explore so we set out to find out what a pregnancy horoscope entails and how you might benefit from one.
What is a Pregnancy Horoscope?
A pregnancy horoscope is an astrological forecast focused around all aspects of pregnancy. An astrologer will use details of your date, time and place of birth to look at how the skies influence all aspects of your life, which means they can also focus on pregnancy horoscopes. You can get a full pregnancy horoscope from most astrologers either face to face or online.
When you search pregnancy horoscopes, you can find plenty of generic articles that might detail information about what zodiac sign is likely to conceive, how a particular star sign might deal with pregnancy, which is often mistaken for a pregnancy horoscope. While they can be a fun read, they are not real pregnancy horoscopes.
If you are serious about finding out more about your pregnancy or want to know when you might become pregnant, then you’ll probably want to seek out a personal pregnancy horoscope, and if you get a live pregnancy horoscope, you’ll even be able to ask questions about your pregnancy too.
How does Pregnancy Horoscopes Work?
A pregnancy horoscope works by determining how the planets aligned in the skies when you were born. They are said to be a map for your life path and destiny which means that a good astrologer will be able to look at your birth chart and determine what your experience of pregnancy might be.
Who is a Pregnancy Horoscope For?
If you are trying to conceive, are pregnant or are wondering if you are single and are wondering if you’ll ever settle down and have a family so that you can at least relax while you wait to meet your knight in shining armour then a pregnancy horoscope might help you out too.
Different Ways That A Pregnancy Horoscope is Cast?
Working with a professional astrologer, primarily a live one will ensure that they can answer all of your questions as well as provide you with your astrological birth chart.
But there are other different ways that you can use the influence of the planets as a pregnancy horoscope, for example, to determine different ways that you might get pregnant. Here are some examples of how you can use a pregnancy horoscope to get pregnant:
Some Things You Need To Be Aware Of During A Pregnancy Horoscope Reading
- The dates, times, and the number of children you will have will probably not be provided accurately for you. Because it’s not possible to accurately predict or time anything unless it has already occurred. Everything is always subject to change because of free will and the everyday influences we experience and that are made by ourselves and others around us.
- Sometimes, a particular person’s lifestyle might negatively influence your ability to conceive. It might be difficult to address these issues because it’s so important to you to get pregnant and your hormones might be driving you crazy to attain this goal, that you can’t logically make sense of or want to focus on changing lifestyle to achieve your goal.In this situation, it’s important to rise above the hormones so that you can make the right decisions in your life that will support your ability to get pregnant – a pregnancy horoscope can help you with this.
- A professional reading will not always give you reassurance on what you want to be reassured about in the way that you want to feel encouraged which can be a painful experience when we are so desperate to have a child.Occasionally, when we are feeling out of control or if we desire something, which is often the case with pregnancy issues, we can resort to demanding or irrational behaviour when we are afraid that we are going to lose something that means so much to us.The problem is that an astrologer cannot change the message you receive to suit your desires – that would be misleading and unprofessional. That said you will gain reassurance and positive guidance from any pregnancy horoscope you experience, for sure. But it might not be in the way that you wanted.
What You Can Expect From A Pregnancy Horoscope Reading
A pregnancy horoscope reading as you’ve probably already discovered can be varied in style and message.
It can be a sensitive topic particularly if you are feeling distressed and fearful about possibly not conceiving or settling down to conceive.
While the planets seem to be very accurate, the translation of the message is dependent upon the skill, biases and intuition of the reader. It helps to have a psychic astrologer for this reason, because they will receive higher guidance and support to help them deliver a clearer message to you.
Lost in Translation
Because of the potential difficulties in translation, it’s important to take the advice we receive and act on it but not live and die by the message. You see, you can change your destiny and experience in life if you want to and nobody will be able to fully translate the messages that are given to us from the planets (we just don’t know enough to do that).
Sometimes the planets show a difficulty or lack in an area, but it doesn’t mean that achieving in that particular area is impossible. Instead, some things might be a little harder than others, and pregnancy and conceiving (and all issues surrounding that) are no exception.
So when you have an astrology reading, you can expect to leave uplifted and with actionable steps to help you achieve your goals and enjoy your pregnancy. But you are probably not going to get a solid date and future prediction for exactly when you might get pregnant.
How To Get A Pregnancy Horoscope Readers Online
There are many horoscope readers online, many of which can be found on the sites listed in the box below (excluding Psychic Source who only offer psychic readings). These are professional astrologers who may also have psychic skills which will only enhance the reading.
All you need to do to get one is click one of the links below, search for ‘astrology’ using the search function and then choose the astrologer that appeals to you.
When you have decided who to use (and made sure they are online), you’ll need to register your details which will include your payment details and then either click the ‘call’ or ‘chat’ button.
When you are connected, make sure that you explain that you want to find out when you’ll get pregnant using astrology and the astrologer will explain how they can help you.
Here are our picks:
Click the links and follow the instructions to book your reading now.
Kasamba- Get three minutes free!
Oranum - No offers but a wide variety of different types of spiritual readings.
Psychic Source- Low priced readings right now!
Keen- 10 minutes for $1.99
The Pros and Cons Of Getting A Pregnancy Horoscope Reading Today
- Learn about when you might get pregnant.
- Find out how you might experience pregnancy.
- Find out what to avoid to ensure wellness for both of you
- Learn how to ensure yours and your babies health during pregnancy.
- Discover the spiritual lessons that may occur during pregnancy.
- Learn how your child might experience the world by focusing on projected zodiac signs.
- You won’t always hear what you want to hear.
- You cannot control the messages in the stars.
- You may not always like the delivery style of your chosen reader.
- Some readers might not be as interested in focused on pregnancy horoscopes, so just use your free minutes to check that first.
- Sometimes the planets might not reveal anything about pregnancy and there won’t be anything you can do about that but if you choose a psychic astrologer they will be able to assist you further.
Are you ready to take the plunge and try out your first reading?