Are you feeling a sense of anxiety, uncertainty and desperation when it comes to not knowing whether you will conceive a child or not? These feelings are real, and they are tough for many people, as they are living in fear that they may not be able to conceive. If you can relate, then you definitely need some answers. A good fertility psychic reading can give you just that. Read on to find out where and how to get an accurate fertility psychic reading.
Ready for your fertility reading?
At Psychicguild, we believe that you need to speak to a specialist when it comes to a fertility reading. This is why we have selected the top fertility readers for 2018. The following psychics have been rigorously scrutinized and tested, and we can confirm that they all possess REAL powers, and will offer accurate predictions and insights about your fertility. Select one of them below and grab:
Discover Your Free Fertility Reading!
Want a Real Fertility Reading?
Speak to a Fertility Psychic Expert at one of our recommended sites below:
- All Psychics are:
- Expertly Reviewed,
- Available 24/7,
- Mobile Friendly
What is a Fertility Reading?
Setting Things Straight
There are a lot of misconceptions about fertility readings that do need to be acknowledged if we are going to take a balanced perspective on how you can use fertility readings in a way that serves you and doesn’t make you feel as though you’ve just thrown away some hard earned cash.
This section discusses how a fertility reading should be, from my perspective as a former professional tarot reader and hypnotherapist and also as somebody who never did manage to have children.
What A Fertility Reading Is, Compared To How A Fertility Reading Is Often Perceived
A fertility reading is a psychic or spiritual reading that focuses on when, or whether you will conceive a child, at least it should from a client perspective.
But a fertility reading is much more than that; it discusses the lessons you are being blessed with that aid your personal growth (even though you probably won’t want to know). What you can, should or shouldn’t do to aid your fertility options and how you can make the most out of what can be a complicated situation and how YOU can make it through this challenging time without losing yourself and so that you can maintain your health and well being.
These topics, by the way, are not chosen by the fertility reader but are usually given to the reader through the cards, or whatever medium they work with to divine your needs.
It’s essential for a client and a good Fertility Reader to remember that they cannot control the message. A client should respect this real fact to avoid disappointment, and a fertility reader should accept this too so that they don’t feel pressured into unwittingly misrepresenting important facts when faced with a highly invested client who is biased toward only one outcome (which is often the case when it comes to fertility readings).
What A Real Fertility Reading Should Be
- A real fertility reading should be focused first and foremost on helping the client who is experiencing a difficult situation to find some peace and clarity, or to recognise what is happening to them in their psyche and their spiritual journey. This is highly important as this phase in a woman’s life (in particular) can throw us completely out of balance on every level.
- It should help the client to understand that nature has taken hold and is causing you to feel overwhelmed or anxious about the topic of children and fertility, and should help you find a way to feel calm during this process. So that you can have the best opportunity to conceive.
- A fertility reading should help you to understand what you can do, to create the best environment for conception, which could include advising on the best times to conceive.
- It should also encourage you to realise (and don’t shoot the messenger) that you are the most important person in your life journey, and if you do or do not have children that there will be good times ahead, but also what you can do to balance your perspective and prepare for both outcomes.Note: Take it from somebody who didn’t have children – there is still light at the end of the tunnel!
- If children are clearly showing on the cards, it would be appropriate to say to the client that children are showing up clearly on the cards, but that you can’t see the time, or context (which is likely to be the case). But that the reading is reassuring and that it’s worth waiting a while and checking in for a further reading in six months if you still feel that you need help concerning your fertility.
- It can, if the cards choose to share the information, highlight safety precautions in case of problems, such as suggesting freezing eggs, paying attention to health and wellness and some readers might advise freezing eggs as a strategy to help you feel more in control which might be all you need.
- Fertility readings can also help support men and women if they are unable to conceive for whatever reason. So that they can understand how to move forward and come to terms with their sense of loss, or inadequacy (which often arises as a result of not being able to have children) and so that they can move forward in their life and relationship in a way that is healthy, aligned with their life purpose and hopeful.
Why Are Fertility Readings Different?
Fertility readings are different because while they use typical mediums such as tarot cards, they are focused on the topic of fertility, and all of the issues that surround the ability to conceive or the fear of not being able to conceive. And as you’ve probably realised now fertility is a complex and highly emotive topic!
Typical Questions That You Might Find Answers To From A Fertility Reading
- What can I do to improve my chances of conceiving?
- Is there anything significant that I need to know about my ability to conceive.
- If I can’t have children what will my primary focus in life be? (Not a popular question but one that helps you to feel more in control!)
- I can’t conceive how can I get through this.
- I can’t conceive what does this mean for my relationship.
- My partner can’t conceive how do I get through this.
- How will I enjoy my life and children if I adopt?
- What are the best options for me concerning fertility and conceiving (expect broad answers with this question)?
- How can I retain my equilibrium while I’m dealing with fertility issues?
- When is the best time to conceive (also remember to try other times too!).
- If my partner and I can’t have children what are the best options for us (expect broad answers)
- I’m desperate to have children but I’m single, and I don’t know what to do for the best.
The Misconceptions About A Fertility Reading
- Dates, times, and the number of children you will have will be provided accurately for you.
It’s not possible to accurately time anything unless it has already happened. Everything else is always subject to change. This is because of free will and the everyday decisions and influences we experience and are exposed to.
- You can gain information about how you can conceive without needing to make any serious changes.Sometimes, the set up you have in your life might not be aligned with your fertility goals. You might not want to address these issues because all you want is to conceive and that’s all your body and hormones are telling you to focus on, but it doesn’t mean that fertility is the only matter at hand.
In this situation, you need to find a way to rise above the hormones to see the situation from a clear perspective – a fertility reader can help you with this.
- That you will gain reassurance on what you want to be reassured about in the way that you want to feel reassured which in this situation is often and naturally biased.
Sometimes, when we are feeling out of control, which is often the case with fertility issues, we can resort to childish or irrational behaviour. You will gain reassurance from a fertility reading, for sure. But it might not be in the way that you expect or desire.
Who Is A Fertility Reading For?
If you are trying to conceive, are concerned about the possibility of not having children and the implications of that upon your life, or if you want to know how you can improve your life so that you can have the best chance of conceiving a fertility reading is excellent for you. But because things change, it’s worth considering having a fertility reading every three to six months during the process of trying to conceive so that you can gain some support and guidance, to keep you healthy, and as balanced as you can be during a challenging time.
What You Can Expect From Your Fertility Reading
You can expect a fertility reading to be focused on your best interests regarding your life path, spiritual journey and wellbeing, which may not always align with what you consider to be your best interests right now but are critical factors that you need to pay attention to.
Where To Find the Best Fertility Readers Online
We like the companies below because they do check their reader’s abilities before allowing them to work on the site.
The Pros and Cons Of Getting A Fertility Reading Today
- Great way to gain support and perspective at a time when you are feeling unbalanced.
- Helps you to understand how to deal with all possible outcomes.
- May provide you with strategies to hedge your bets.
- Attention to your health and wellbeing is a priority which can only improve your potential for conception.
- Professional readers provide high-quality responsible readings
- A reading will never be intimidating
- You won’t always hear what you want to hear
- You won’t or shouldn’t receive predictions.
- You cannot control the message.
- If you are not meant to hear something you won’t and vice versa
- You may not always like the delivery style of your chosen reader.
- Your spiritual readers are human, and they rely on the messages, they cannot control anything either.
- You’ll always be given what you can handle, but you might not feel as though you are ready to hear it (even though if it’s given to you-you will be ready).
Are you ready to try out your first fertility reading?
Don’t forget to give us feedback after!